[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - XSite Pro Rocks..... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

XSite Pro Rocks.....

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

XSite Pro Rocks.....

Postby Jason Moffatt » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:27 pm

Hello folks,

I'm so excited (kinda like the Pointer Sisters), and
I just can't hide it.........

I'm done with the NVU html editor.

Don't get me wrong, it has served it's purpose, and
it's a great tool considering it's free, but geez it
really messes up the back end of my code.

I decided to try out XSite Pro and it is AWESOME.

I've spent countless hours trying to fix little bugs
in NVU, and when your not that tech savy, it's somewhat
frustrating.

I was scared to try XSite Pro at first, thinking it would
have a huge learning curve. Well I stayed up for about
3 extra hours during the late night and went through the
entire manual.

Folks, it's not that tough.....Woo HOoooo.

With the way my brain works, I can go from idea
to "Full On Website" in no time with XSite Pro.

Before that though, I have some of my existing
sites that need to be touched up.

I want to thank Kidino for bringing XSite Pro to my
attention. I almost purchased it straight from the vendor
but at the last minute remembered that Kidino was
an affiliate. I'm sure glad I remembered bcuz that
dude is one cool guy, and I love patronizing the affiliate
links of great people.

I'm not sure if Lynn has an affiliate link floating around
here for XSite Pro, but if she does, I would encourage
you to click that link.

It's SUPERB.......Just like Lynn,

and Kidino..

Peace

Jason "Profit" Moffatt
Jason Moffatt
Elite Member

Postby Griffin Lilly Jr » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:04 am

Griffin Lilly Jr

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:00 pm

Glad to hear you like it, Jason - XSitePro has gotten rave reviews from everyone that is using it! And yes, the link is right above... just below your post, actually ;)

Griffin - maybe you can give us a link to that post?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Sandra » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:36 pm

Sandra
Elite Member

Postby Jason Moffatt » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:36 pm

Jason Moffatt
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:14 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ebizpro » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:44 pm

I'm glad you love XSitePro Jason. I have used it for about a week, scanned the tutorial and dove in.

I do love a lot of what it does for you especially the beautiful templates and importing pages easily.

The one thing I don't like is it has to go through all your pages every time you either preview or save. They say they are working on improving this.

However, if you try to do some 'fancy' stuff it is a bit quirky. Not the place to pick it apart here but if you want email me for my views on html editors.

I've used FP2000 for years and it too has pluses and minuses so nothing is perfect.

If anyone is starting out or fairly new at creating web sites, mini sites etc I recommend XSitePro.
ebizpro

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:55 pm

Ditto what Jason said! :D

My first site was SBI. It's been online for 2 years and has a page rank of 5 and is ranked #1 on Google for an important keyword.

But you know what? My new XSitePro site has been online for about 1 month and it's already getting more page impressions than my SBI site!

I know there are many factors that affect this -- for instance the theme of my XSitePro site is much more popular than that of my SBI site. So maybe XSitePro itself had nothing to do with this... but I'm in awe of how easy and quick it was to build my new site -- and that IS because of XSitePro!

I haven't had any quirky stuff happen, but other than adding a ContextCash script, I haven't tried anything fancy. (I guess that doesn't even qualify as "fancy" because it was so simple to do.)

So, although I'm a big fan of SBI, I agree with Jason -- all my future sites will be built with XSitePro.

Bonnie
www.cookie-crazy.com
Bonnie Lowe

Postby WAHumor » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:35 am

Your cookie-crazy site was made with XSitePro, Bonnie??

That's fabulous!!

I have a site or two in mind for that. They're for areas that didn't pan out so well with SBI!'s tools, but have from others.

Would anyone have objections to my using some of your remarks about XSitePro for a product review for my site?

Some fresh WAhumor would be nice too, because I'll be adding content and pages...
WAHumor
Elite Member

you didn't...

Postby ebizpro » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:02 pm

ebizpro

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:20 pm

Yes, www.cookie-crazy.com is the XSitePro site I was referring to.

The template design was created by the very talented Kidino. :D

I have no idea why Alexa.com says it's been online since Sept. 04... that's obviously incorrect.

I launched the site a little over a month ago and am still in the tweaking phase, so am not surprised that it does not yet have a Google page rank. Once I get busy with my SEO, traffic boosting and linking strategies, I expect that to change.

Dan, I have no problem with you using any comments I post in a public forum. :D
Bonnie Lowe

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:52 am

Congratulations, Bonnie!

I just got the email from Paul Smithson announcing the winners of the XSitePro Website of the Year Award... and was really tickled to see your cookie site took 2nd place!

Way to go! ;) :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kidino » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:20 am

Congratulations to Bonnie ... she's a regular one here, right? I think her Cookie Crazy really rocks with content well-organized, and affiliate banners well in place.

Hooray to Bonnie again ...
kidino
Elite Member

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming