[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - 3 way links ... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

3 way links ...

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

3 way links ...

Postby angel_face » Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:37 am

what is 3 way links and is it good?Thanks!... :lol:
and why doesn't appear my sig? it display a bbcode like this....
angel_face

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:20 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby stephfoster » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:50 pm

stephfoster

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:37 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby angel_face » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:20 pm

angel_face

Postby Sharon & Roy » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:29 am

Sharon & Roy
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:08 pm

I have to step back in now and "explain myself" - and I probably should have been more clear originally :lol: :)

HOW and WHY I use "3-Way Links":

Here is a good example: I met Barb on a discussion forum. She had a website on "the law of attraction". I linked to her main page from my webpage about "". She linked back to my Think and Grow Rich page from her "" page. Instead of just trading links with each other from generic "links pages"... instead, we 'swapped links' in a way that provided a relevant resource for each of our visitors.

Another example is a link exchange between Adriana and I. We both have several websites on various topics. I linked to one of her product sites from a specific (related) page on one of my product sites. In exchange for that quality link, she linked to one of my other websites from another relevant site of hers.

Those were both just "two way" examples, but I've done the same type of things with 3 or more links. These are quality, natural links in my opinion - and offer a legitimate resource to the visitors of those particular pages. They are usually "deep linking" methods - meaning we link to specific pages from specific pages... not from main page to main page, or links page to main page.

And yes, if there were no such thing as Google... I would still engage in this linking strategy - because it actually results in targeted traffic.

Would this still be considered a "linking scheme", Sharon & Roy? Or can you define the difference between what I am doing, and what I should or shouldnt be doing?

Thanks! Great info as always :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby nuttymarketer » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:40 pm

Using 3 way links is very old trick of SEO to cheat. Never ever do that as Roy has suggested. You may just see bidding adeu to Google, if not MSN and Yahoo.

Google is smarter than what most of us think. So trade carefully if you are doing anything like that. After that it is all gone.

Arvind Kumar
nuttymarketer

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:40 pm

Even the way I detailed above :?:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby nuttymarketer » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:51 pm

Well I guess No. A Trap or Net is form when you link to someone and he link to his own network and from them give back one link to you. A very well known Spam strategy.

But as Sergey has told some reporter from webpronews.com that the Factor which resolve a search may involve are 400 millions factors, they may have certainly thought over Lynn linking startegy. And linking is appreciated not discouraged. So go on and do good work.

Keep Google on hold if you want by stopping Robots to visit your certain pages. You can links everyone and stop Google to read those pages. codes are very simple to use.

Arvind Kumar
nuttymarketer

Postby nuttymarketer » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:08 am

nuttymarketer

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:07 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Sharon & Roy » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:38 pm

Sharon & Roy
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:05 pm

Lynn Terry