[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - information about e-currency • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

information about e-currency

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

information about e-currency

Postby sujai » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:12 am

sujai
Elite Member

Re: information about e-currency

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:15 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lyzzy » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:37 pm

Hello!

Learning E-currency trading is like learning a second language, for most people. It has a steep learning curve, and one has to be very diligent and patient in learning how it works. But here are some very comprehensive training sites, some of the pioneering sites in e-currency, both for the beginners and advanced. These sites are free to join.

http://www.dx4dummies.com
http://www.dx-truth.com
http://www.dxbuzz.com

These sites can help you shorten the learning process. I learned a lot from them, all for free.

Happy INXing and OUTXing,
Lys

:)
Lyzzy

DXINONE

Postby Russell » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:26 pm

eCurrncy trading is DXINONE formally named DXGold. DX has been operating for just on 5 years, so they would appear to be pretty secure.

They have had their ups and downs, but seem to hang in there and just keep on keeping on.

I've been a member since January, and have seen a dramatic increase in my account... x15 times my initial deposit. They offer merchant services to established members, which is an additional means of earning a side income.

Their address is ... aff link.
Russell

Postby NetDebut » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:54 am

Sujai,

You may also consider looking into e-gold and e-bullion as a source of e-currency to trade. Though I find it difficult because in order to do a trade that would make you some money would require a heap load of funding into your e-currency (of choice) account. This of course means a lot of money lost to funding fees.

Here is just an example, years back when I funded $1,000 into my e-gold account I lost about $100 in the transaction. So instead of having $1,000 to do what I needed, I had about $900. There are many funding companies who are willing to make the trade with you and fund your accounts. Just pay attention to the rates and know that e-currency trading is not going to be cheap. It's very costly. This is definately one of those "bet big, win big" type of business and it also means big loss if not done correctly.

The best place to start is actually finding out more about the e-currency companies and what companies provide the funding trade. They should be listed from their website. Good luck to your trading endeavor.

http://www.e-gold.com and http://www.e-bullion.com
NetDebut

Postby sujai » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:34 pm

Thanks !

Really these information were very useful to me .

sujai
sujai
Elite Member

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity