[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - List-Building Techniques, Gaining LOTS of New Subscribers • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

List-Building Techniques, Gaining LOTS of New Subscribers

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

List-Building Techniques, Gaining LOTS of New Subscribers

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:48 pm

I was just reading over the sales letter at www.explosivelistbuilding.com for Alex Sampson's Explosive List-Building System... which I have to admit, really got me pumped! First - have any of you heard of Alex Sampson, had experience with him or his products, or The Explosive List-Building System itself?

My own "list" (I really dislike calling it that) is growing steadily, and at a rate which I feel like I can keep up with and give my full attention. As you know, I'm currently busy mapping out a detailed strategy for the remainder of 2004 which includes really 'shaping up' both of my websites and my Affiliate Marketing strategy - but adding a few thousand highly-targeted subscribers to SSWT in the next few months could easily be added into this plan :D

Let's kick off another newsletter promotion / list-building discussion - I'd love to hear your thoughts on the best ways, easiest ways, most profitable ways to grow and manage a successful newsletter or ezine!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby CorpRebel » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:33 pm

Hi Lynn,

Been thinking the same thing. You MUST be a mindreader! :shock:

Since I have been in the process of rebuilding my lists, I splurged yesterday morning and bought .

I LIKE it! He's put some neat new twists on older (in Internet years) techniques that look pretty slick. These are definitely doable. Looks like even I can make these work. :mrgreen:

He uses the Flash Videos to show you how you can implement these techniques. And he also explains the "whys" of doing it these ways. Also there are a couple of handy downloads that go hand in hand with the info. So I definitely feel this package has been worth the money.

It's definitely got me thinking about how I can implement these strategies into my game plan. BAM ... there goes MY weekend! :lol:

has got MY vote!

My 3 cents ...

To YOUR List Building Success!

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)
CorpRebel

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:50 pm

Wow - its great to hear such good feedback about Explosive List Building! You'll have to keep us posted as to how the methods work for you.

At the moment, the majority of my new subscribers are coming from the major search engines... so I really want to put some more effort into my 'Link Strategy' and my overall rankings.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:28 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Andre Chaperon » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:26 am

Andre Chaperon
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:17 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Andre Chaperon » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:44 pm

Andre Chaperon
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:08 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mike Merz » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:43 pm

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby Robert Puddy » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:23 am

Yo Andre

A fellow brit :)
Got over Birmingham yet

Robert
Robert Puddy

Postby Andre Chaperon » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:29 am

Hehehe, lucky I only entered and exited Birmingham in the dark ;-)
Nice to see you have found Lynn's wonderful forum--welcome!

Are you going to the next seminar to see Anthony Blake?

Take care,
Andre Chaperon
Elite Member

Postby Robert Puddy » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:07 pm

Robert Puddy

Postby Andre Chaperon » Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:50 pm

I'm afraid I won't be going to this one. It would have been nice to meet Anthony Blake... and you again of cause ;-)

I've got a few projects I need to focus on right now. I'll probably order the CD from Peter afterwards though.

Take care,
Andre Chaperon
Elite Member

Postby James J Jones » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:50 pm

Lynn,

Here is one of my favorite list building techniques. This is actually a section from a special report I am working on titled, "Super Affiliate Super Strategies" but it's a good fit for this topic as well...

###
The Amazing Free Lead Generation Machine

Super Affiliates can create a massive number of orders in a very short period of time. This is great and a real adrenaline rush, but it’s not the only -- or even best – reason to do a JV with a Super Affiliate.

Along with creating huge numbers of orders they can also send you a massive amount of traffic. This traffic can be converted into opt-in list subscribers and prospects for your other products.

In addition, you can promote back end offers to the people who buy the product. Often, back end products can be more lucrative then the front end.

This technique is very simple. It involves giving the Super Affiliate almost all the money from the sell of the product. In fact you can give the Super Affiliate 100% of the profits. Just be sure to specify that any merchant processing fees will come out of his 100%.

This is like having a free lead generation machine. Prospects come to your site to find out more information about the product and while there you can gently ask them if they want to sign up for your newsletter.

From the Super Affiliate's standpoint this is a great deal because he does zero work other then sending traffic to the site.

Just make sure the product you offer is unique, a great value and something his customers will be interested in.

Hope this helps,

James
James J Jones

Postby Andre Chaperon » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:02 pm

That's great advice James!

I was just thinking the same thing last night -- as I always seem to do my real thinking when lying in bed, then wonder why I can't sleep -- but I digress.

I was thinking last night that it would be a shame to give a SA (Super Affiliate) 100% of a good/big product (like your ClickSalez for example.) What if you wrote a high quality guide/report/mini-eBook that addressed peoples answers/problems. This product wouldn't be something that you'd ever market solo, but idel for the SA, and hence the "real" reason, to attract that lovely targeted traffic that can easily be converted into opt-ins.

Now to just write the report... :roll:
Andre Chaperon
Elite Member

Next

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders