[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do You Tweet On Twitter.com? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do You Tweet On Twitter.com?

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby Paul Wilson » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Paul Wilson

Postby Paul Wilson » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:24 pm

I use it for my blog here at http://www.frommisledtoahead.com/blog

Whatever can drive traffic to my site and traffic is one thing I can use.
Paul Wilson

The Twitter of OregonCoastGuy

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Oregon Coast Guy

Postby Publisher-For-You » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Publisher-For-You

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Publisher-For-You » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:02 am

Publisher-For-You

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:37 pm

LOL good one.

I actually use Twitter to scout out new resources & content to share, and to read myself too. Twitter is full of great conversations about each others content too - feedback, additions, brainstorming, etc. So once you get involved and do the same, you'll see how powerful a tool it becomes.

I read tweets daily, and of course receive replies to mine, and many of my Twitter friends comment on my blog (and me theirs). So I'm not sure where you're coming up with your thoughts on it, but its certainly not been the case for me.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby gitterdun » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:16 pm

gitterdun

Following!

Postby drsallywitt » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:01 am

Hi,

I am now following you Emergency Room.

Thought I would check in since it has been a long time since I posted my link.

Love to make new friends on twitter or any of the networks.
[url]
http://www.twitter.com/drsallywitt[/url]

Also, please join my NING group at . I had a pretty large group on yahoo, and closed it down with an invitation to move to the ning group, but only a handful did.

There are a wide variety of subgroups, with all kinds of interests. Please help me at least with some new members! If you want to post and get involved, even better!!

Thank you,

Sally
drsallywitt

Postby Shannon » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:17 pm

I am just really getting into it, but have had the account close to two years now.

http://twitter.com/ShannonHerod

Shannon
Shannon

I am following you, Shannon!

Postby drsallywitt » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Thank you for posting your twitter url.

Have a great day,

Sally
[url]
www.twitter.com/drsallywitt[/url]
drsallywitt

Postby tknoppe » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:49 pm

I too originally saw Twitter as a complete waste of time, but I have learned that its value is found in who you follow. I choose to follow those who post tweet-worthy content. Twitter gets me notices on webinars, news and such much faster than even email.

I've gotten some awesome content via Twitter and made some good business connections. The short tweets are just enough to give me info I need, without being too wordy. I really like Twitter. Feel free to follow me. :)

http://www.twitter.com/tknoppe
tknoppe
Elite Member

Following you, too

Postby drsallywitt » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi Tknoppe,

I just followed you.

Take Care,

Sally
drsallywitt

Postby philwong » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:12 am

Found you on twitter some weeks back via Ben Settle.

Philip Wong.
philwong
Elite Member

my Twitter

Postby calgreg » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:54 am

I think Twitter is well worth investigating. I've met quite a few people there including our wonderful host here, Lynn Terry.

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/calgreg
calgreg

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion