[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Free Traffic Software real quality traffic generator • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free Traffic Software real quality traffic generator

(Place your Ads or Promotional Posts in this section only.) Tell us about your business, new product, new website, or a 2-tier affiliate program that you are having success with! Have an announcement, or something for sale? Post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Free Traffic Software real quality traffic generator

Postby amedno1 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:28 pm

Hello everyone

I have been using the InstantBuzz toolbar for quite some time and I just had to tell you guys about it, especially the starters who are still looking for ways to promote their sites and or affiliate links.

I was using it since october last year and have had very minimal results and this is because I hadnt upgraded and missed out on the one time offer to get an elite membership.

Recently I have been promoting it and i referred someone who upgraded and they sent me this email:

Dear Ahmed,

I just wanted to thank you for referring me to InstantBuzz. I am so excited about how much traffic this is going to bring me!

Thanks again,

Rachele

Now when that person upgraded and I had a few extra dollars in my Paypal account and so I went ahead and upgraded myslef, and WOW, ever since upgrading I keep getting clicks.

Don't get me wrong here you still get clicks using it as a FREE member but when you upgrade you get to use HTML which ads colours and makes your ad really eye catching.

here is a FREE member ad being displayed at the top of my browser

and this is a Paid member ad

Do you see the difference?

Ok so enough with the bragging im gonna get straight to the offer
When someone upgrades you get paid $98 for referring that person and the whole system works via invite only, so I have decided to give you people a very special deal

when you upgrade and I seriously suggest that you take advantage of the Elite membership option which is the one time offer and avoid the mistake I did, there are several other benefits of getting elite which is you get more ads to display on browsers, just read it thourougly,

anyways iam offering you an $80 rebate to your paypal acount if you upgrade if you dont have paypal then I cant do this rebate for you. So only paypal users will get $80 rebate from me for upgrading, I belive the price is about $140

so the link is in my signature click on the first one and take advantage of this great tool

To your success
Ahmed Q.
amedno1

Return to Members Free Classifieds