[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Looking for a pre-designed Affiliate website • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Looking for a pre-designed Affiliate website

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Looking for a pre-designed Affiliate website

Postby SCOBAHCAN » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:21 pm

SCOBAHCAN

Postby robert adams » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:26 pm

Are you looking for a company that designs or offers websites, or are you looking for a affilitate deal that includes a website for the product?

I am not clear on what you are asking.

If you want website templates, I have a bunch of them for free.

If you want affiliate programs that offer websites to help you promote the product, then just about every one of them does that.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Pre made affiliate websites

Postby Troy » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:28 pm

I thought it would be a great idea, to sell one of my affiliate sites that I hade worked very hard on, and it was making good money when I sold it.

The guy who bought it from me was also looking for help with promotion, etc, which I reluctantly agreed on helping out. It turned out to be a bad deal, because I often began to feel like "why am I putting this energy into promoting this guys site when , If I put the same energy into mine, I would make me the money, and not someone else."

I dont know of any affiliate program that will give you a website, and also update and promote it for you, as they would be, in actuality, giving you money for doing nothing. There are many that make this offer, but I don't know of any that actually make you any money through their efforts, as it would make no sense for any company to charge you a couple of hundred bucks, to make you more money than what you paid them.. There are a few exceptions, Im sure.

I know of a few affiliate programs that do offer you a website, and some great training though. one of them is Cognigen (telecommunications).

Most of the time, affiliate programs offer "cookie cutter" websites that are just like every other affiliates websites, and do little , or no good when it comes to getting ranked in the search engines, as they dont really like duplicate websites. There is one way around this, though.
Often, you can take a cookie cutter website, and with a little internet skill, you can move it to your own webhosting service, and edit it, optimize it , and change it enough so it is not the same as all of the other affiliate websites, and different enough to be unique to the engines. They like unique. Then you can do all of the neat little things to it that would make a great website, such as adding forums, opt in lists, link partner pages, and the works, until you have completely turned there free website into your own killer creation. I have done this succesfully, with many different affiliate programs in the past. I mentioned Cognigen, although I no longer promote them, but still enjoy residuals form them every now and then.

I mentioned them because I had found their free website really professional looking, and was really easy to take and move to another host, an edit in frontpage, or any html editor, and make it my own website. There are many good ones, though.
Troy

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:28 pm

Great post, Troy ;)

I couldnt have said it better myself!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jeff Casmer » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:49 am

Hi,

I have made a full time income on an affiliate program that combines some of the top affiliate programs into 1 website and you have total access to change it however you desire....my ugly mug on sales page..

www.24hourwealth.com/pips

Take care
Jeff Casmer
Jeff Casmer

Postby gley » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:41 am

Hi SCOBAHCAN

All replies are good enough to help you find a good products. But be sure there's none will make money for you. Making money online is not as easy as you think. You need to work hard and you need to loose slips to start see results.

To your success
Gley Yahya
gley

Postby DennisLively » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:09 am

DennisLively

Postby Jeff Casmer » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:29 pm

Hi Dennis,

I would agree.....I think it depends on if your new or not....if you want to be involved in affiliate programs I recommend PIPS. You have total control of changing your site so it doesnt look like anyone elses.......

Jeff Casmer
Jeff Casmer

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming