[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Brand New to this. How can I get advertised? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Brand New to this. How can I get advertised?

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Brand New to this. How can I get advertised?

Postby utopia.worldventures.biz » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:35 pm

I just joined a MLM that is set to launch Dec.10 I would like to gwt my site linked to others websites and such. I have little if no knowledge of internet marketing. It is in the travel industry and so it is a service and not a product that I will be providing.

Can I get some ideas and pointers?
utopia.worldventures.biz

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:31 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby utopia.worldventures.biz » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:48 pm

Terry that is the website I am wanting to promote, it is a website given to me by the company I am with. I did not create it myself.

I hope that is not an issue :oops:
utopia.worldventures.biz

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:59 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby utopia.worldventures.biz » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:16 pm

utopia.worldventures.biz

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:13 pm

No problem ;)

And yes - but more than just a domain name, a content based site that would appeal to your target market would allow you to build an opt in list, get many pages indexed in the major search engines on your topic(s), etc.

You want to start with keyword research to find out what types of things your target market is searching for online - and how they are searching for it. For this, we use . You might want to start with this article: . Let us know if you have any questions, or want to 'brainstorm' further! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jeff Casmer » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:58 am

Jeff Casmer

Postby McRalphe » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:09 am

choosing a good domain name will help in your SEO too :)
McRalphe

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity