[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The Secrets To Your Success LYNN • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Secrets To Your Success LYNN

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

The Secrets To Your Success LYNN

Postby Wally » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:41 am

Hello Again Lynn,

I have got to know what is the secrets to your success.How do go about acheiving success..I see that you have a lot of passion for what you do here on your forum...In an earlier post you said that you own hundreds of products...How do you make that possible...How do you go about marketing and analaylizing products and putting them into action..

Thank You,

Walter
Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:41 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Recommendations

Postby Wally » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:16 pm

Hey Lynn,

I know that i am new to your forum, how come i have not seen any recommendations here from you such as great ebooks that really work on
the net....Now have i seen net work marketing, or affiliate programs that
really workDo you think people are going to blame you for any of the
recommendations that i have just mentioned...

Thank You,

Walter
Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:28 pm

No, and actually I make quite a few recommendations - when appropriate. Also, you can find personal recommendations throughout my website, such as:

... and lots more ;)

There are A LOT of great ebooks and affiliate programs around the 'net - if you let me know what you are looking for, specifically, I'd be glad to tell you my personal thoughts & experiences - - or share my list of favorites with you. Other members would be happy to pitch in as well, as I obviously havent tried/read them all, myself ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thank You

Postby Wally » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:19 pm

Hey Lynn,

Thank you for the info i listned to the audio clip between you and Ray,
i understood some of the info that was offered. Search engine optimization
and mera tags and keywords are still a little foggy...

I am still not clear on affilate marketing. I thought that one just joined a
program and promoted it....Now i hear things like web content link exchanges, seo...you should not use affiliate links, landing pages, one should have their own domain names...No wonder a lot of people are confused about this whole internet marketing scheme...

Read this book read that book order this software buy that software etc etc..

I recently emailed an individual to find out if their ebook has large font so
that i can actually read the book...I contacted that person a few times and never received a comment.

i emailed that person about a broken link and received a note from them
saying thanking me for the info...I do not get it....

Walter
Wally

Hobbies

Postby Wally » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:35 pm

Hello Lynn,

I would like to get really serious about affiliate marketing to earn some really good money.

There are a few affiliate sites that deal with the hobbies that i would really
like to market...They are clickbank products with those crazy long links.
what do you suggest that i do to start marketing the sites. They have the
infamous clickbank hoplinks.

I need to start all over again, i see that i have been listening to the wrong people.

Thank You,

Walter
Wally

Re: Thank You

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:37 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Moms Free Traffic Tips » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:08 pm

Hi Walter,

Lynn, if I may could I jump in here and recommend that Walter start by researchimg what type of products he wants to promote. In other words-his niche.

I remember when I first started online and wanted the same thing-to make money with affiliate programs. I would browse around and join whatever affiliate program caught my attention, and never made a cent.

Oh the programs were good, they were great. But I didn't have a focus. So I sat down and drew up a list of what topics interested me that I could build a content based website and/or newsletter around.

This is when I really started to focus. I started by setting two very important goals, building a loyal subscriber base for my newsletter and writing and promoting an e-course.

With these goals in mind I finally started to make some money. It starts slow, and the learning curve can take a while, but there are many people to help you out and it just builds if you stay focused.

It's easy to hear of the latest and greatest product and think "if only my niche was about that, I'd be making a killing".

But staying with what you start will pay off more than all the other opportunities you'll be presented with.

Contrary to what you may have heard it isn't easy to make a quick living on the internet. It takes persistance, dedication, and building an honest reputation. Oh and maintaining relationships.

Soulds alot like business in the real world doesn't it?

It is in many ways, but the overhead is alot smaller and there are some great tools to test, track and automate your business that would be virtually impossible to use in the real world. So many times the ROI is greater.

So to anyone who wants to get started, but is totally confused about WHERE to start, I say find your niche, find something that you can truly focus on, enjoy, and know something about.

From there you can find products to promote or sell your own. And from there learn to get traffic and build a list of contacts with your newsletter. Oh, and subscribe to Lynn's newsletter, it's one of the most comprehensive I've found and leaves out the hype.

Oh, and by the way Lynn, If I wasn't already a subscriber I'd subscribe again, I like it THAT much ;).

I did find a great free ebook about what Niches are, how to find yours, and how to find out if it is profitable. You can download it for free at:

http://www.TheFreeTrafficReport.com/nicheEbook.pdf

Right click and select "save file as" or "save target as"

With your permission Lynn I'll leave the link ;):

If not you can delete it.

I am sure Lynn can help you with some niche ideas as well.

I have also really relied on my membership to the Affiliate Classroom, and I believe Lynn has a membership site that helps with mentoring (I've been taking a look around).

I recommend finding a great mentoring program that you can afford after you've got a focus and squeezing it for all it's worth. This can really help get you on the right track alot more than buying an ebook or product simply because it takes YOU by the hand and helps you reach your goals.

This type of mentoring is what helps keep me focused and on track each day.

Lynn, where is your mentoring site, can't remember the domain off the top of my head. Maybe you can explain it a little.

Well now that this post has gotten EXTREMELY long I'll let Lynn at you again ;)

Leah
Moms Free Traffic Tips

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:24 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

All I Can Say Is Fabulous

Postby Wally » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:56 pm

Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:51 am

The download is one of my personal favorites. I highly recommend printing it and reading it more than once. I refer to it often, and find it very motivating & encouraging!

I've also included a link for the audio version (which is 29 bucks) because that's a great way to absorb the information while you are driving, working in the garden or taking a walk. This book is truly a foundation for anything that a person wants to accomplish in life!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion