[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Please Read: Subject Lines & Forum Etiquette • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Please Read: Subject Lines & Forum Etiquette

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Please Read: Subject Lines & Forum Etiquette

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:31 pm

Subject Lines

When you start a new topic at the forum, you have to give
your post a Subject. This is the title of your post, and
it needs to be as descriptive as possible.

There are 2 reasons I am pointing this out. The forum is
very active and the community is growing fast. The members
have limited time to read posts of interest - so if you
want them to read yours... let them know what its about so
they can spend their time on the forum wisely.

Second, the forum posts at SSWT get indexed by the major
search engines rather quickly. So in addition to being more
descriptive, you may want to include keyword phrases in the
Subject or title of your post.

This will give additional exposure to your signature file ;)

So dont post the subject "Help" or "Hello" - let us know what
you need help with, or what your forum post is about!

Your Signature File

Um... it just might need a "facelift". I'll help you with
that myself. See:

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/f ... hp?t=21152

Private Messaging

Please reserve private messages to me directly for messages
that truly are of a private nature. General questions need
to be posted in the appropriate category of the main forum.

Lately I have been getting a lot of emails and also private
messages. Quite honestly, I cant keep up with it all when
the questions are coming from so many directions.

It would help me A LOT if you could post your questions on
the forum instead. That is exactly what it was set up for,
and I check in daily.

If you have a personal question to ask me, its best to send
a PM (private message) over an email - as my Inbox stays
quite full and things tend to get lost there :}
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Posting title

Postby auntiej » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:41 pm

Does the title to my post have a limit to how many charicters it can be? Should I not worry with keeping the title short but be more concerned with suppling a nice decription?
auntiej

Postby robert adams » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Yes, there is a limit on the number of characters.

There is no reason to make a really long title for a post.
save all the text for the post.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

MBBS In Ukraine

Postby arkins » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 am

Hi,

Join the world recognized MBBS program in Ukraine.

You can now earn your MBBS degree at an expense less than 30% by doing it in one of the most reputed universities in Ukraine with world class accreditation.

50% Aggregate In Physics, Chemistry & Biology

30% Cheaper

World Class Standards

Medical University Listed With International Medical Education Directory (IMED).

Karabuts
Logovenko Street,
Mykolayiv
Ukraine - 16600
+380930484422
Email: info@karabuts.com
arkins

Return to Announcements