[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Msg for Lynn • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Msg for Lynn

Love it? Hate it? Have an idea to share? Let me know what you'd like to see in the newsletter, on the site and in the forum! I'm all ears ;)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Msg for Lynn

Postby kislany » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:16 am

Lynn, I've paid yesterday my entrance to the private forum, and sent you a pm, but obviously you haven't been around here since. Can I please please get access to that part? Me looking to browse all these goodies today (instead of working, lol).
Thanks!
Marika
kislany

Postby Al Smith » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:09 pm

Hi Kislany,

Lynn has been away at a OTE conference out of town and she should be back to you soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but you will love the private forum benefits . . .

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby kislany » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:22 am

Ah thanks Al for the confirmation that all is well :) Close to two days now that I subscribed and was getting a bit worried.
Looking forward to join :)

Marika / kislany
kislany

Postby tam2005 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:15 pm

I've sent her a couple of PM's too...not about the private forum, but something else. This has been quite a while back.
tam2005

Postby Al Smith » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:31 pm

Hi again,

Have you tried her at Twitter, you can follow her at this link:

http://twitter.com/lynnterry

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby kislany » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:55 pm

Um, ok, I've signed up for Twitter, I see she posted there, but have no clue how I can contact her there.
*sigh* it's been 3 days now since I subscribed to the elite group :(

Marika
kislany

Postby elliot » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:20 pm

elliot
Elite Member

Postby Al Smith » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:33 pm

Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:38 pm

robert adams
Elite Member