[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Get the ebook for free if you give testimonials • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Get the ebook for free if you give testimonials

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Get the ebook for free if you give testimonials

Postby davidk » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:13 am

Hi,
How are you doing?
I wrote 2 books , I launched the website recently. Nevertheless, I am lacking testimonials. I would like to have testimonials about the book. What I mean by testimonials is the benefit of the product if possible. Why is good, what make this product special. I will give you more instructions if you are interested in it. I like testimonials with photos, in audio format like MP3.
The product it's a book. (it has not the mistake I am doing, a professional corrected it before I publish it) This book will have a audio format and a mltimedia format. Currently, only the book, is available. The audio and multimedia are coming. With your testimonials, you will have automatically access to the membership. Then when the multimedia and audio section are available, I will upgrade your membership.
I give you a link where you can download an extract of the book. If you are interested, please let me know and send me an email in davidcampbell@fantaflor.com.
If you had some questions, please let me know, I will be ready to help you and to give you more information about the ways to give testimonials.
Thank you.
Have a good day , take care and see you very soon hopefully

Download your extract
davidk

Postby toptones » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:26 am

Hi David, link is broken
toptones

It's correct

Postby davidk » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:58 am

Hi,
How are you doing?
Thanks for sending me this message Lynn.
The link does work.
You just have to click and then the download process will start automatically.
Thanks.
My regards.
Take care and see you very soon.
If you had some questions please let me know.
Thanks for your interest and look forward from hearing you.
davidk

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews