[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Stomping the Search Engines & The Net Effect -Feedback • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Stomping the Search Engines & The Net Effect -Feedback

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Feedback on The Net Effect (print publication only)

Loved it! Cant wait to get the next issue!
45%
Meh, not impressed - I'm cancelling my subscription
18%
Awesome!! But I plan to cancel my subscription anyway
36%

Total votes : 11

Postby tknoppe » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:19 pm

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby rvchuck » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:44 am

I ordered late, but received package earlier than I expected. I've only opened it to make sure it arrived undamaged. All ok. Working out of town but will check it out on my return.
rvchuck
Elite Member

Postby Debi Hoag » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:57 am

I've read the first half of the magazine and, like others, have a list of ideas to implement. I've not reviewed any of the DVD yet as I'm preparing for an out-of-state trip.

I had planned to take the StSEv1 disk with me to listen while I drove. Testing that theory yesterday, though, I found that all the files are in FLV format and unable to be played via my MP3 player. Not happy about having to sit in front of a computer just to listen!
Debi Hoag

My book of a review

Postby KristenArnold » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:06 pm

KristenArnold
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:28 pm

Just got my package today so I can't really say anything about the contents but my package was in good shape and got here quick.

There is a note inside the package that says your next payment for the Net Effect won't be billed until a month from the shipping date. So my ship date was 9/23 and I will be billed if I choose to keep the subscription on 10/23.

The follow up emails and everything have been professional. So far I have been happy with everything. Don't know how many of the bonuses I'll take advantage of but I can't believe I got them as I ordered after the cut off. Or maybe I didn't...I don't know LOL

So far so good.
angienewton
Elite Member

Finally came

Postby nar321 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Got my Stompernet package today, it came via USPS so I must have misunderstood as I had the idea that UPS would be doing the delivery's.Stick by my initial rant as to the length of time involved in getting it.
nar321
Elite Member

Two Thumbs Up And A Punch In The Face!

Postby The_Moor » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:21 pm

The_Moor

Received mine about 10 days ago and

Postby grahamg4 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:52 pm

I thought it took too long to get here. I also, as a post above, ordered Frank's recent package and it arrived in a white re-closable box that, by the way now also contains the stse2 products.

As for the actual delivery, well it was laying in my driveway when I got home. Why wasn't it at my front door. I just happened to see an envelope. Glad it wasn't raining. Everything was in very good condition.

I like the content of Net Effect but my main concern is future editions arriving. I really lean away from magazine subscriptions as they don't seem to arrive as much as they should. Or, they don't arrive here. I'll take it month to month but, after not receiving it and if it is a problem to deal with them about it - Cancel.

I know this is slightly off topic but, as an overall grade I would give them a C- / D+. My reasoning:

1. A botched hyped launch. Took days and a lot of peoples time was spent sitting in anticipation.

2. Shipping took too long. Maybe they haven't directly dealt with physical products sold online. I don't know. But, most products ship next day if in stock. They were building to this so, really orders should have started shipping alsmost immediately.

3. I make no complaint about the OTO's or the bonuses requiring a sign-up but, when one of them turns around and offers up an additional free product only if you accept recurring billing - sour taste.

4. After 3 tries I gave up on Trey. Nothing, absolutely nothing happened other than accepting my name and email. The good side is he isn't flooding my in-box.

5. Shawn Casey took 2 tries and a couple of days but eventually arrived.

6. While a month trial membership is a great offer, I will pass on all of those. Don't have the time to take them up on it right now. Too many other stse2 things to do. I still have to start my 30DC. I think the trials should have been for 30 days in the next 6 or 12 months. Just my opinion.

All in all, I'm not bashing any of them. Rather being objective and taking note. We all strive to be in there shoes and sometimes those shoes might not be so much fun to be in.

Al
grahamg4
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews