[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Pro Builder Plus • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Pro Builder Plus

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Pro Builder Plus

Postby Truffles_R_Us » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:57 am

This is the One Program that is currently working an absolute treat for me - Why? I hear you ask... The reason being is I am one down from the number 2 in the All Time Leaderboard for this Program, Spillover for anyone joining and paying in is absolutely massive, it is Guaranteed! I had hundreds in my genealogy within 4 days, you WILL also... You can see the Program Link in my Signature Block, I am so fortunate to be in the correct downline for once and I Guarantee you will be also... my direct Upline after almost 1 month in the Program is approaching the $1,000 per Month Mark, his estimate is $5 - $10k per month within a year and he says that is a conservative estimate, which i fully believe as he is a Top MLMer and Marketer from the U.K. and an I.T. Expert to boot...

Hope you will join me asap...

Kind Regards From AL...
Truffles_R_Us

Product Reviews

Postby albertjames » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:30 am

One of the things that concerned me was that Pro Builder Plus was using a payment processor I had never heard of to pay commissions. They sent me a url of a non-descript web site to setup my account so I could receive payment. It wasn’t PayPal or StormPay or some of the other well known payment systems. It was something called GlobalXChange which I had never heard of. I tried to check out their web site and it didn’t really have any information.
----------------------
albertjames
albertjames

Postby karynsolo » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:41 am

Well the domain was registered in 2004 so at least it is not new. The company is Canadian according to registration information. From what I am reading they supply payment services support for businesses and not for end users and a business has to purchase pay cards through them.

I would tread lightly until you know they are who they say they are. To me it just looks like a business to business solution .
karynsolo

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews