[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Review of "Do Google Checkout Got Game?" • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Review of "Do Google Checkout Got Game?"

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Review of "Do Google Checkout Got Game?"

Postby Regina » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:52 pm

Oooh, this was a good read!

I don't know much about the author but I was moved to purchase a copy of because of my ecommerce website. (I try to read every competitors sales page)...

On top of the fact that I'm a HUGE Google fan, I was eager to know what could Google possibly being doing wrong with their somewhat new "Checkout" program.

Who in the world can compete with Google? LOL! Anyway, I purchased Patrick's and I have to say, it was good.

He talked about how his "checkout" account was suspended as well as how he got it reinstated (that's surely a new one 'cause Google is not that big on reinstating accounts, eh?)

Patrick included the emails that he and Google went back and forth about until his account was reinstated. He even gave a very professional review on what "his" experiences are with Google Checkout and how it ties into Adwords for a "better" appearance when someone clicks on your ad.

What I liked most about this report was that he did not talk bad or use horrible language to get his point across. He told a wonderful story and gave the "real" info on what happened and how Google handled his situation in a very courteous way.

I wish I could tell you more but I can't. I think this report is well worth the $7 and perhaps more. Maybe you don't use Google Checkout and not in the least bit interested... I don't use it but I'm sure some of my clients and subscribers would be interested in knowing about this :D

In *my* opinion, it's well worth adding to your library.
Regina
Elite Member

Postby PotPie Queen » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:28 pm

"What I liked most about this report was that he did not talk bad or use horrible language to get his point across. He told a wonderful story and gave the "real" info on what happened and how Google handled his situation in a very courteous way. "

I totally agree. "Trash talking" is a turn-off for me.

I really enjoyed "Do Google Checkout Got Game", too. The author is a regular member of another forum I frequent and he was nick-named "The Why Guy" from this experience with Google :)
PotPie Queen

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews