[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - My 1 year Twitter Anniversary Party • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My 1 year Twitter Anniversary Party

Social Marketing strategies: using Web 2.0 Social Media apps & services to gain traffic and exposure to your websites. Discussions on Digg, Facebook, Twitter, Pownce, StumbleUpon, MySpace & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Alan Petersen

My 1 year Twitter Anniversary Party

Postby tknoppe » Sun May 17, 2009 8:45 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sun May 17, 2009 11:21 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sun May 17, 2009 5:34 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Mon May 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Enjoyed watching part of your live party, even though I was a guest rather than a participant. I tried to say hello, but had to register with ustream first, and didn't have the time.

You're a natural on TV Traci, you looked very relaxed and sounded like you were totally enjoying yourself.

Carol
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue May 19, 2009 6:51 am

Very cool, Traci! So how did it go? give us all the details!! I'd love to start my own ustream show!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Tue May 19, 2009 7:32 am

Thanks Carol.

It went well LMM. I've done one other solo ustream show myself, but co-hosted a couple others, and of course, watched dozens of others and then - called in and talked on Ed Dale's live show recently. You know me 'The Quiet One'. LOL

It's not hard to get one setup, completely free & once you're done, with the click of a button can upload to YouTube, if you want.

I'm seriously considering a weekly podcast, but finding a day that's not already taken by something else is a challenge. But I don't know - I'm quiet and shy and all that. :P
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Tue May 19, 2009 10:03 am

OK, so we can still watch it on You Tube?

A weekly podcast sounds cool. I have thought of it myself but I want to make sure I have the time to devote to it.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Tue May 19, 2009 10:12 am

Didn't upload it to YouTube, but can watch the recording on ustream:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Tracis-Tw ... nniversary
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby deannatroupe » Mon May 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Happy belated twitterversary!
deannatroupe

Return to SMO: Social Marketing & Social Media