[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need help with index.html page • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need help with index.html page

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby KITTIAN28 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Hi All

I have a free plr product
and in the folder i have lesson.confirmation. instruction.
and a squeeze page but index html page to redirect to my
squeeze page
please help me to setup an index page to redirect to my
squeeze page
also are they any video's on how to redirect to any pages

Kittian28
KITTIAN28

Postby terrapin719 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 am

You want to set up a new index page? Or you want to create a redirect?

To create a redirect just add a redirect instruction to your htaccess file and upload the htaccess file to the root directory.

Redirect 301 / http://www.newdomain.com
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby KITTIAN28 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Hi Loretta

First that you very much
I need to make an index page containing only
a redirect to the squeeze page or
get my own domain name that point to the squeeze page in folder

kittian28
KITTIAN28