[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I don't know what to do next • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I don't know what to do next

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I don't know what to do next

Postby nij756 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:15 pm

I developed a product and I created a web site. I had some people review the site and they thought it was boring so I had a new design done. It is very different from my old page in that the designer eliminated the copy. My original site was a one page sales page. Now I don't know what I have. I also don't know what to do next. Should I develop a 2 page site with the first page being a free product with an up sell to the product I developed? I am a coder so the html is not a problem. I really would like to get this done.

old site = www.debtrelieftoolkit.com
new site = www.debtrelieftoolkit.com/test/index.html

I am giving the web sites to get help not to advertise my product.

p.s. the java sign up doesn't work right now, I'll change it when I get an idea of the direction I am going.

p.s.s. I would like to put this on clickbank.

Thanks for your help!! Nancy
nij756

Postby tknoppe » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:09 am

Hi Nancy
You can add your content to the new design page - no problem there. I like that header on the new design page better; you just need to add your content in there to fill it out.

As for the free or up-sell, that's up to you. How are you promoting this? You promoting a free product, or the paid one?
tknoppe
Elite Member

Thank for replying

Postby nij756 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:32 pm

I am promoting the paid one.
nij756

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming