This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Articles on your web site

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

my reports

Postby TorontoCarol » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:04 pm

very interesting stuff comes up is right :shock: I better change my name, it seems to be associated with a cult trial of some kind.
:oops:
Carol
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby webturtle » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:15 pm

Well, if its any consolation, my late grandmother shares a name with a famous **** star and I get a TON of hits on my genealogy site for her... *sigh*
webturtle

gramma the **** star

Postby TorontoCarol » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:23 pm

LOL thanks Webturtle, I'll tell my kids to be very careful what they name their children :!:
Carol
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby webturtle » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:27 pm

Its hard though - its not like her name is 'Foxxxy' or anything - her name is Rose, for heaven's sake. But apparently she's go the same name as this german **** star - luckily, she passed away before the age of internet access... :)
webturtle

Postby uniquelyyours » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:21 pm

:) I came across Affiliatematch.com, where there are some articles on marketing and affiliate programs etc. Webmaster has it stated that the articles can be used on your website. You can check it out here.

http://www.affiliatematch.com/free-articles/

He also has a 'Link to us' option as well for anyone interested who may have something having to do with affiliates on your site which from the looks of things many do. thanks

P.S. Another good forum I just came across I'm sure everyone here probably already know it so this is for anyone who does not in the last several days I have been there trying to learn from some new things I have joined more newletters in the past day than in the entire year. And yes I do read them all, I only join for that purpose I enjoy reading, instead of the bookstore I do a great deal at home on computer or couch.

http://www.associateprograms.com

uniquelyyours
uniquelyyours

Previous

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming