[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Site Review and a table question... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Site Review and a table question...

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Site Review and a table question...

Postby Michelle Steiner » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:19 pm

Okey, I think I have my site the way I want it - FINALLY! I've been able to add the colors I like from my orginal site, and have been able to figure out how to use tables for the best. I just have one small problem with my main table.

I want to save the template, just as it is, to make it easier to work with as I go along. But, I don't want that huge blue table all the way down low. I want to be able to bring the whole thing up so that it ends at the bottom of my bottom link bar. Does this make sense to anybody? :lol:

I've been playing with this all afternoon, and still not have managed to figure out the solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, let me know what you think of the site now.

I really think I have it this time, but am waiting to hear responses before going any further.

Michelle[/url]
Michelle Steiner

Re: Site Review and a table question...

Postby Tom Fosson » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:32 pm

Tom Fosson

Postby Michelle Steiner » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:41 pm

Michelle Steiner

Site review

Postby Eileen » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:40 pm

Hi Michelle,
Love the sunset silhouette at the top! The color scheme works well, too. But I'm seeing a big beige blank space on the left below the nav bar, opposite the sign-up box on the right. Could it just be my browser, or is that the way it is? Also, on the home page, the page title (or whatever that's called in the gray bar at the top) just says "Untitled Document." If someone wants to bookmark that page, that's what their bookmark will say, so it will be hard for them to recognize that's the bookmark they want. The word "Apparel" is spelled incorrectly on the nav bar.
Hope that helps. :)

Eileen
Eileen

Postby Michelle Steiner » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:05 pm

Thanks Eileen,

that is just the template. I haven't placed anything left of the sign up yet. I wanted to get feedback on the colors and set up before continuing. Thanks for the compaliments, and the correction :oops: I was getting pretty tired when I was working on this one. But, I think I finally have it, and I like the way it is working out with everything I'm working with.

I hope to have the full site up by Monday.

Michelle
Michelle Steiner

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming