[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Persistant Pays • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Persistant Pays

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Persistant Pays

Postby skyjoe76 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:44 am

skyjoe76

Postby Al Smith » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Great post Sky Joe.

Too many people give up way too easily on their dreams, and if they only knew how close they probably were to a completion when they quit.

Commit to finishing what you have started and the world will be your oyster. (or something like that - GRINS)

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby Ron Killian » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Ron Killian

Postby skyjoe76 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 am

skyjoe76

Postby MommyEnterprises » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:46 pm

I agree!
MommyEnterprises

Postby calgreg » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:09 am

Well, unless you NEED an immediate income.

Your post is inspiring, Joe. What do you say, though, to people who have lost their jobs. People do ask me "What can I do to earn income quickly?"

I don't know any way to do that on the Web.

Anyone?
calgreg

Postby Ron Killian » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:12 am

Ron Killian

Postby kam11 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:51 pm

It took me only year no. 5 to be comfortable with my earnings. There are many times that I asked myself why am I doing this. Many times I wanted to give up.
kam11

Postby Bookjewels » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Bookjewels
Elite Member

Postby kristina » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:41 pm

Yes, i agree, it takes time to build any type of business. And lots of hard work! So many people online think that you can find this great opportunity or good job online and not do anything and they wonder why!

It's because they weren't doing anything.

Kristina
kristina
Elite Member

Success Stories Persistence

Postby Brismom » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:53 pm

I Definitely agree that persistence pays off in the end. If you believe in yourself enough and you stick to what you believe and persist through all of the challenges that come about you will prevail in your life and your business!
Brismom

Postby nhynes57 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:41 am

nhynes57

Postby skyjoe76 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:22 pm

skyjoe76

Re: Persistant Pays

Postby John LA » Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 am

John LA

Return to Success Stories