[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Happy B-Day Lynn! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Happy B-Day Lynn!

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Happy B-Day Lynn!

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:33 pm

In honor of , here's my success story.

3 years ago I was a not-so-happy network-marketer for a well known mlm company. I had a few hundred people in my downline, however I still was far from rich, and I was tired of all the appointments and time-consuming meetings.

I decided to place advertisements for my mlm opportunity on a few wahm boards, and one of the first ads I placed was on FreelanceMom.com, where the owner, Lori, was exceptionally helpful. She told me to read some of Alice Seba's blog for more info about other ways of making money, and one of Alice's articles pointed me here to SSWT!

I learned a TON here at SSWT and the old Turning Ideas Into Dollars site that Lynn used to manage- so here's a big THANK YOU to Lynn for helping me pay the mortgage for the past few years!

Based on my readings at SSWT, I decided to develop a content site, and incorporate Adsense, affiliate recommendations, and sell my own ads. I chose a topic that interested me as a mom, and my was born!

Life was good, and once I figured out how to create and sell my own products (and ) the site became even more lucrative.

Each stage brings its own challenges, so I'm glad to be back here at SSWT learning from the masters!

BTW it took me 3 months to plan and set up my site, and another 5 months to start being able to pay the mortgage from its revenues; my first month's earnings were 58 cents, and my second month's $26.00!

I hope that inspires you to keep at your goals!
:D
Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Return to Success Stories