[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The Private Millionaire and Global Domains • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Private Millionaire and Global Domains

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

The Private Millionaire and Global Domains

Postby miriampotter » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:17 am

Hello

I have had good success with Global Domains, who have paid me monthly for the last couple of years, all I have had to do is send people to my website, and they have signed up.

http://www.trickle.ws/GDI_splash_index.htm

Also the Private Millionaire is taking off, which is good news.
In their roundrobin, they said that they had 100,000 join in the last week, that's a lot of members!

The Private Millionaire url, is in my signature!

I am hoping this is going to continue.
miriampotter

Postby jimmychuang » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:37 am

jimmychuang

Postby miriampotter » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:30 am

Hello

I am not sure, I understand what you mean, I get paid by paypal, but you can choose how you paid.

I don't have a list as such, I just get paid.
miriampotter

Success Story

Postby albertjames » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:14 am

The Private Millionaire Organisation has therefore been moved online and reorganized with the intention that it should operate entirely over the Internet and provide every one of our members with $4,000,000 merely for assisting in the spread of information which will help revitalize the World Economy.
--------------
albertjames

albertjames

Postby miriampotter » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:01 am

You have it in one.

Right now, I am doing a special promotion, whereby for each person that joins the site, I give them $250.00 worth of free advertising!
miriampotter

Return to Success Stories