[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Wanted: Advertising, Links, Mention of ALL Kinds (paying!) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Wanted: Advertising, Links, Mention of ALL Kinds (paying!)

Need to outsource tasks, or hire a service professional? Post your project here and let fellow members give you quotes! Examples include: Content development, article submissions, SEO, web design, programming, copywriting, etc. **Please read Guidelines post before posting

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Wanted: Advertising, Links, Mention of ALL Kinds (paying!)

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:54 am

Do you target Internet Marketing/eBiz? Or do you belong to any groups/communities in this niche? I want to advertise through websites, blog posts, newsletters, social media groups, etc. ALL offers will be considered.

I dont want to buy "ad spots". I want to buy mention/recommendation, and only if you truly like & dont mind to recommend one of the two links below. This is a social/viral campaign.

I have two links I want to promote. You can pick the one that matches your market or group the best:

:arrow:

:arrow:

For the record, I'm not buying links - I am advertising (buying 'mention'). You get creative control over any link text & wording. I would prefer genuine recommendations. Check out the links and decide if you have somewhere you can recommend them.

Will also consider Tweets, MySpace bulletins, forum signatures (for spec # of posts). As I said, ALL offers considered.

Email me (DO NOT PM/Private Message) using the button at the bottom of this post.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Wanted: Advertising, Links, Mention of ALL Kinds

Postby Sandy Hall » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:51 pm

Hi Lynn,

Is there anyway of finding out what your offer pays?

All the best,
Sandy
Sandy Hall

Return to Job Board