This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Recruiting content writers / online journalists

Need to outsource tasks, or hire a service professional? Post your project here and let fellow members give you quotes! Examples include: Content development, article submissions, SEO, web design, programming, copywriting, etc. **Please read Guidelines post before posting

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Recruiting content writers / online journalists

Postby jonza » Wed May 21, 2008 4:31 am

Job title:
content writer / online journalist for a long term period.

Job description:
write / translate articles, reviews and news updates, using online and other sources.
Articles can be sent by mail.
The requirement is for 1 new page a day.

Work hours:
Of course the articles themselves may be written at any time, but I do require the writer to be available for a Skype chat 1-2 times a week, between 9:00 and 18:00 (GMT+2).
some of my more experienced writers post the daily articles while putting in less than 10 hours a week.

Requirements:
Good writing and grammar skills (mother tongue is a must), "internet savvy" to a degree, an open mind and a sense of humor.
The job is most suitable for students who want to make some extra income while working from home.

Languages:
English
French
Swedish
Arabic
German

Payment:
Initially the payment is $7 per article, but as the site starts getting traffic, the payment will increase progressively according to the traffic. Traffic analytics is shared with the writer.
Payment is done via PayPal only.

Applicants can contact me at: jonathabcworks@gmail.com

Cheers!
Jonathan
jonza

Return to Job Board