[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Music City Marketing Conference • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Music City Marketing Conference

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Music City Marketing Conference

Postby MarketingHelp » Fri May 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Come to Nashville. Attend the conference. Print this notice and bring it with you. You will get a 25% discount on anything you buy at the conference.

I know that some of you are a long way from Nashville, but if you can make it, we would love to have you attend. Learn the whole story at:

or

We are split-testing these two sales pages; which do you like better?

Both pages offer this: Buy one ticket, get another person into the conference free. We want to help spouses or business partners both attend. If two of Lynn's members want to split the ticket cost, that's fine, too.

Best Wishes,

Phil
MarketingHelp

Postby Paul Wilson » Sat May 30, 2009 11:18 am

Paul Wilson

Music CIty Marketing Conference

Postby MarketingHelp » Sat May 30, 2009 11:14 pm

You will get 25% off on a ticket (which admits two people) as well as 25% off on any products you buy at the conference. And 25% off the Marriott hotel room (but not the government's room taxes.)

Thanks for letting me update my offer. Here's how to get your rebate.

(If I weren't so swamped with work getting ready for the conference, I would automate this better.)

1. To get the 25% off the tickets, send me your Paypal receipt (to conference@conversationswithmarketers.com) when you buy with this link: I will send you $49.25 via Paypal. If you find that I have overlooked your note, feel free to call me and remind me at 859-523-4569.

2. To get 25% on product purchases at the conference, print this append out and show it to the person taking your money. We will reduce the price at the time of purchase.

3. To get the 25% off your Marriott room, sign up using the link on the "Thank you" page after you buy your ticket. They will charge you $119 +tax per night rather than their usual $159/night. That's just for starters. After you check out, bring me or fax me or mail me your Marriott receipt, and for each night you stayed I will Paypal you $29.75 (i.e., 25% of the $119)

I have made this offer only for Lynn's followers. Tell your friends to sign up for SSWT so they can get it, too.

If you live with 300 miles of Nashville, or if you can afford an airline ticket to Nashville, you should come. You will be glad you did. Participating in this conference will boost both your knowledge, your contacts and your confidence tremendously.

Best Wishes,
Phil
MarketingHelp

Postby Paul Wilson » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Paul Wilson

Postby TorontoCarol » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Wonder if they realize that one of the websites mentioned says that the conference has been postponed, but the other is still up and accepting payments.

Carol
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby kristisayles » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:03 am

Thanks, Carol.
I removed the page I'm responsible for,
but Phil forgot to remove his.
I'm glad you reminded us!
I've written him to tell him.
I appreciate you!
Hugs,
Kristi