[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - *HOT* Inviting All Clickbank Affiliates... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

*HOT* Inviting All Clickbank Affiliates...

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

*HOT* Inviting All Clickbank Affiliates...

Postby thebarefootbloke » Wed May 20, 2009 7:38 am

I’ve got an exciting invite for you today that will definitely put some cash in your pocket!

Check out this new product I have up for sale on Clickbank featuring...

Mike Filsaime
Russell Brunson
Gary Ambrose
Randy Charach
Alok Jain
Mike Morgan
Lisa Preston
David Frey
Mike Paetzold
Jeremy Gislason
Mike Dillard
Shawn Collins
Mark Vurnum
Dr. Mike Woo-Ming,
Michel and Sylvie Fortin
Edmund Loh
Jason Dinner
Jonathan Mizel
Ewen Chia
Ray Edwards
Eric Louviere
Tiffany Dow
Alex goad
Stephanie and Greg Mulac
Kevin Riley
Jeff mills
Willie Crawford
Rob 'the genie' Toth...

recognize a couple of those names?

And that’s not even the full list!

The "future of information marketing" is an audio series featuring 74 highly experienced and big name marketers in which they reveal their #1 success tip, biggest mistake to avoid tip and future trends predictions tips in the very lucrative world of information marketing.

Given the huge marketplace visibility that these big profile info-prenuers enjoy it’s a no-brainer to say that this is going to be an extremely high converting and timely product, so I encourage you to get your affiliate link here and start promoting right away:

Affiliate payout: 75% of $97

Main sales URL:
http://www.webcash101.com/fim.htm

Name squeeze URL:
http://www.webcash101.com

Affiliate hop link:
http://YOURID.pnlibot.hop.clickbank.net

More affiliate tools and information here:
http://www.webcash101.com/affiliates.htm

There’s a heap of affiliate tools ion that page to get you started right away, but if there is anything you need to help you make more sales, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

I will be working close with my affiliates over the coming months and I plan on giving all the support possible and testing and tracking to help make you make more sales.

Listen, if you've heard the "buzz" about the economy, the stories about stocks crashing, jobs dying and foreclosures breeding like rabbits... then I’m telling you that it is all B.S.

Together we have the opportunity to sidestep all those crushing problems and actually thrive.

Just think - if you make just 1 sale a day you could earn...

In a week: $509
In a month: $2212
In a year: $26,553

If you make 2, 3 or more sales in a day, well, then the figures start to get really interesting!

http://www.webcash101.com/affiliates.htm

Thanks again to all the new aff's that have recently come on board, and if you need anything then don't be shy to contact me!!

email: 101webcash *at* gmail *dot* com

Take care,
Phil
thebarefootbloke

Postby lisamariemary » Wed May 20, 2009 11:00 am

This sounds really cool - I'm heading there now to check it out! Your offer of personal help is definitely cool!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby thebarefootbloke » Thu May 21, 2009 6:11 am

Thanks Lisa, let me know if I can help you out in anyway...
thebarefootbloke

Return to Special Offers