[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Custom Twitter Backgrounds - Discount for SSWT Members • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Custom Twitter Backgrounds - Discount for SSWT Members

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Custom Twitter Backgrounds - Discount for SSWT Members

Postby terrapin719 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:14 am

I wanted to offer SSWT forum members a half price discount on Twitter backgrounds. This is a standing offer forever and ever.

Here is my Twitter background ordering page on EWW -
http://easywahmwebsites.com/custom-twitter-backgrounds/

To get the special SSWT member pricing all you have to do is send me
a private message on the forum here to place your order. Include your twitter profile, any information you want included on your twitter background, links to any pictures you might prefer, etc... basically give me an idea of what kind of background you want. Let me know if you have color preferences, if you want to keep it simple, or if you want it to be bright and funky. Please also include your paypal email address, and I'll send you an invoice when your twitter background is ready.

You have to order through forum private message to get the special pricing, otherwise you'll be charged full price.

I look forward to working with all of you. :D I'll post more member twitter background examples in this thread along the way too.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:47 am

I love my new Twitter background, Loretta!

Thank you :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:16 am

You're very welcome :)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby Fusheva » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:45 am

wow Loretta ... this is great ... when i'm more established i'll definitely be back to place an order ... Well done for coming up with the idea ...

Jane
Fusheva
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Looking forward to working with you Jane!
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby Alan Petersen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby southernbg » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:24 pm

southernbg
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:09 pm

You're very welcome.

I just finished Paul's up and it was loads of fun :)

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Great Job on the Twitter backgrounds. Will keep you in mind as I want one. Think there 8) and possibly beyond 8)
nar321
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:37 am

Here's a few more folks you might recognize :)

terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Special Offers