This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My New Report - A Beginners Guide To Blogging For Dollars $5

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

My New Report - A Beginners Guide To Blogging For Dollars $5

Postby MommyEnterprises » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:06 am

Hello everyone!

I am so excited! I have a great product for you to promote! I have created a report on blogging for newbies. Heck, you don't have to be a newbie to read it either.

Blogging is a BIG niche and I have many moms email me every single day asking how they can work from home.

I decided to create a report that I could refer these people to, that are looking to make money at home .........

This report covers:

* How To Decide A Topic Or Niche For Your Blog

* Setting Up Your Blog

* Posting To Your Blog

* Getting Traffic To Your Blog

* Companies That Pay You To Blog

* Extra Ways To Make More Money With Your Blog

* Bloggers Tools, Resources And More!

Guess What? I have added a way for you to promote this report and earn 100% commissions! So your first sale, you make your money back. Your second sale, you are in PROFIT!

I just finished this report! It hasn't launched yet! I wanted to offer this here before I officially LAUNCH this report at a discount rate of only $5.00

Price will go to $7 in 1 week when I officially launch it.

I plan to also send a message to the members at the Warrior Forum tomorow or Monday. Get your copy first!

Here is my link:
http://www.internetmarketermommy.com/bl ... r-dollars/

Don't Miss Out!
MommyEnterprises

Return to Special Offers