[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - -> Learn How To Podcast! ** Limited Time Exclusive Offer* • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

-> Learn How To Podcast! ** Limited Time Exclusive Offer*

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

-> Learn How To Podcast! ** Limited Time Exclusive Offer*

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:54 am

I am in the process of reviewing a brand new guide, one that is not even on the market yet, that teaches the step-by-step details of how to start podcasting.

It’s titled Niche Podcasting, authored by Alan Peterson, and will be publicly released soon and available online for $47. Alan has set up an exclusive (found nowhere else!) for my readers to grab a copy before public launch at less than half-price!

This is going to be a HOT product in 2008. Whether you want to start a successful podcast in your niche, or promote this brand new guide, you’ll want to take advantage of the special offer Alan is offering (this week only) and get your copy for only $22

I will be posting a full review of Niche Podcasting soon, but I didnt want you to miss out on the special offer. I’ll find out exactly how long that offer is available too, and post that update here when I get the exact date & time.

Check out the special offer page for yourself, and be sure to play the video. You really cant beat this deal for only $22! You’ll find that page here:

http://www.nichepodcasting.com/lynn_terry/

Enjoy!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby queenofkaos » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:55 am

Hi Lynn, I thought you might be interested in seeing this site that I came across this morning that uses podcasting nicely. (interesting article too :0)

If you look on the far right, there is a choice of buttons to use to subscribe to her RSS podcast including itunes.

I haven't seen that option much, probably because as the results of your poll showed, there aren't many doing it although it is becoming more of a trend.

I had a better look at the Niche Podcasting guide. Even though I have already looked into it, made or edited a few audios with audacity and even have some software to put it on my site, it has a lot of info that I am going to find very helpful.

Thanks to both of you for making this resource available at a discount. The timing is perfect! It's been one of my current goals to get some audio on my site, I think it is really important.

When I think of almost all of the people who come to mind when I think of the internet, they all do audio one way or the other and it's a great way to make your site portable, I love listening to audio on my mp3 (hoping to upgrade to a real ipod soon :0)
queenofkaos
Elite Member

Podcasting is cool!

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:13 pm

Thanks for this, Lynn :wink:

I love creating podcasts. I've created both audio and video on iTunes.

I use a tool called FeedForAll (there is a free trial download on my mybiztools site) that not only creates RSS feeds easily, but also creates podcast feeds that you can use on iTunes.

Mucho fun! :wink:
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:04 am

Sweet - thanks for the tip, Tony!

FYI, the special offer of $22 ended today at 6pm EST, but Alan is going to continue to offer a $10 discount on that page for SSWT readers ;)

Thanks Alan!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby cv » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:46 am

Thanks.....
cv

Return to Special Offers