[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - 'How My Friend Got 16 JV Partners' - Free Report • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

'How My Friend Got 16 JV Partners' - Free Report

Special Offers specifically for SSWT Members. Registered Members may post Special Offers here that are not offered elsewhere. Check in for Members-only savings on products and services. **Please read Guidelines post before submitting a Special Offer

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

'How My Friend Got 16 JV Partners' - Free Report

Postby Dave Origano » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:29 am

Revealed: The Secret 'Fill-In-The-Blanks' JV Proposal Used By Me And My Clients That Attract Top-Gun JV Partners Like Bees To Honey.

No Need To Opt-In, Just Download This Report, Copy & Paste Your Own Info Into The Template And Attract Those JV Partners With 100,000+ Lists!

From The Desk Of: Dave Origano
Date: 4 November 2007

Dear Online Entrepreneur,

If my friend could obtain 16 JV partners with this 'template' and I even got a famous magazine to give away my free report in print to their 150,000 paying subscribers - what would you do to get your hands on this 'holy grail'?

This free package consists of the following:

* Interview With Gary Evans - Who Got 16 JV Partners Using This Template
* The JV Proposal Template Itself
* The JV Proposal Gary Made Out Of It
* Instructions On How To Earn 100% Commissions Selling This Report
* Resell Rights Included!

Within the interview Gary shares exactly what to do with the template, how he modified it and why he did that. Then he goes on to explain step-by-step how he got 16 JV partners to promote his membership at his launch day.

This package, although it's completely free, contains information that others would charge at least $27 for. But since I'm trying to expand my 'reach' and of course, to get you on my list - it's completely free.

No opt-in required, however if you want more information about the full "How To JV With The Pro's" course and more free reports, inside access to my most powerful marketing strategies and much more - then sign up. Otherwise, stay away

Just go to the download link above. And when you got any questions or comments, feel free to post them here or to send me an email at dave(at)mrorigano.com

To Your Success,

-Dave Origano
Business Growth Advisors, Inc
Dave Origano

Postby kirkward » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:36 pm

Hi Dave,

I just downloaded your report. The "Readme First" PDF could not be read by my Adobe Reader (version eight)
All the others, interview and templates, were fine.

Kirk
kirkward
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:04 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

JV Report

Postby deannatroupe » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:06 am

deannatroupe

Return to Special Offers