[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Review elocalfinder.com-Local Search Made Easier • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Review elocalfinder.com-Local Search Made Easier

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Review elocalfinder.com-Local Search Made Easier

Postby ShaunPecker » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have just launched a website for Local Search.It has the multiple business search with a single click feature.In addition to business,it also gives valuable information such as Real Estate, Apartments, Jobs, Flight Deals, ATMs, Banks, Physicians, Schools/Universities,Tourist attractions and Local News.Apart from that, it has cool features such as Hybrid Search and Shopping search.
Please do check it out :

Please do let me know how this website might be useful for people and what features can be added to make it more useful.And also do let me know functionality and design wise if anything needs to be changed.Both positive and negative reviews are appreciated.

Thanks
Shaun
Last edited by ShaunPecker on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaunPecker

Postby AveryWeb » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Grrr sorry but i didnt stay on the site longer then 5 secs due to the sideways scroll.

I do not mind having to scroll up and down the screen but the moment I have to left and right on any webpage it gets closed instantly.

What screen resolution did you build the site on?
AveryWeb

Postby ShaunPecker » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:13 pm

@AveryWeb: The website was built on 1280 X 1024 resolution.What resolution do you have?.I agree it gets irritating if a website has sideways scroll.Maybe you have a lower resolution than what the website was intended for. Let me know the resolution.We can fix it.Thanks for your time and comments.
ShaunPecker

Postby tknoppe » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:48 pm

I wouldn't design for any higher than 1024x768 resolution, even though many do have higher resolutions, there are still a vast majority that do not (me included!).

That said, I'm not sure I understand HOW it works, do I click a category, then a city and then it's supposed to show me my category selection on the map? If so, then it isn't working for me. If not, then I didn't get how it was supposed to work.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Return to Website Reviews