[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Let me know what you think of this site I built • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Let me know what you think of this site I built

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Let me know what you think of this site I built

Postby hafool » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:12 pm

hafool

Postby spicy.girly01 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:43 am

Website design is simple and clean. But it is not attractive. Logo is also not a professional one. If you want to make site more attractive you have to totally think something else.
spicy.girly01

Postby pinnacle.biz » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:34 am

Website design is simple and clean. You have to design a new professional looking logo.

But overall site design is poor.
pinnacle.biz

Postby lisaw » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:28 am

I completely disagree. The site design is easy to navigate and at first glance looks fine. I don't see any problem with the logo... I think the english could use some improvement - for example, what is "exercises equipt" in the sidebar? Is that exercise equipment?

The site could use some improvements, but it's more related to language than design.

Hope that helps
lisaw
Elite Member

Postby jono08 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:04 am

jono08

Postby painternc » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:47 pm

How about enlarging and making bold the line under the name of the company? The name of the company does not give a clue to what this is about - so the line under it needs to quickly tell the viewer what this is about.
Then the first sentence of the copy - you could make bullet points:
True wholesale prices
Single samples
Free worldwide shipping
Break up that block of copy - it is too many words to be in a large block - break it up into parts that are simple - and separate the parts so the viewer doesn't feel they have so much to read through.
painternc
Elite Member

Postby mellymom3 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:06 am

I found the logo a little plain. Also the words on the main page are small. Not everyone can read print this small. When you want something to stand out more, I would maybe make it a 14pt. It looks more like a 10pt now.
Layout is good. Organized well. Just doesn't shout out to me to buy something NOW!
mellymom3

Postby kas10900 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:11 pm

Nice layout, I think the logo is fine, simple and too the point.
kas10900

Return to Website Reviews