[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Does this site load fast enough please? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Does this site load fast enough please?

Post your website for review, and let fellow members give you valuable feedback! Please post the link, a bit of information about your website, and what it is you would like feedback on specifically (design, color scheme, browser compatibility, copy, functionality, etc)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Does this site load fast enough please?

Postby Wilson Cowden » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:45 am

Wilson Cowden
Elite Member

Postby KansasDragon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:01 am

KansasDragon

Postby LeisaWatkins » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:00 pm

I have high speed internet and it did load a little slow for me.

I do like the colors.

As far as a few tips...

You have "How Can I Become a Millionaire" followed by Make Money at Home...Then it goes into info about Stuart Goldsmith. It tells me nothing about how I could make money at home. You need much more compelling content on the front page.

Your front page should contain more about what you are offering. It took me several clicks to realize that you were offering books. But I get an impression that you are offering more than that. But what? What's the inner circle? Are you wanting people to order the books, join the inner circle, or order the free report first?

What ever it is that you want people to do first should be on that front page.

I guess I am just saying there isn't a clear call to action and enough compelling info on the front page.
I don't know what I am joining if I click on the Make Money at Home! Join Team Goldsmith link unless I explore the other pages first. A user would need the info first to make a decision.

Hope that helps.

~ Leisa
LeisaWatkins

Postby seo-neon » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:18 am

seo-neon

Postby karynsolo » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:07 am

I have cable modem and it loaded very quickly for me, like the content good job!
karynsolo

Postby Shaye ~ proud wahm » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:08 am

No probs here and I know my connection is slow. I am listening to music streaming while opening the site and it still loaded now worries.

The site looks professional and it's a nice layout...
Shaye ~ proud wahm

Postby alexc » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:51 am

Things were just a little bit slow for my DSL connection, but it was completely acceptable load times. Just a tiny bit slower than other less graphically intense sites. You could see significant improvements in load times if you went with a solid color instead of graphics for the background.
alexc

Postby gsmart » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:15 am

I have a high speed cable connection and your site loads fine on my end.
gsmart

Postby Shaye ~ proud wahm » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:43 am

Shaye ~ proud wahm

Postby sujith.it » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:41 am

Your site loads fast enough in FF. I will not say it is lightening fast, but can say fast enough.

Postby nikita.dev10 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:21 am

For me its loading fast from FF. Check with IE also. Its very fast.
nikita.dev10

Postby pinnacle.biz » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:37 am

I am using Firefox. Site loads very fast for me. I checked with IE and it is loading fast.
pinnacle.biz

Postby kas10900 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:57 am

It loaded fairly fast but some of the graphics staggered in.
kas10900

Postby Wilson Cowden » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Wilson Cowden
Elite Member

Re: Does this site load fast enough please?

Postby Christian Carlisle » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:34 am

The omg is this not only me because the same thing happened to me just like 3 days ago and it has been going on since. it used to load fine. UGH it is so annoying when they keep starting and stopping. the whole reason why i found your question was because i was trying to solve this problem myself.
Christian Carlisle

Return to Website Reviews