[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Info needed: Google business • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Info needed: Google business

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Info needed: Google business

Postby dltart » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:33 am

dltart

Postby angienewton » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:24 am

Doesn't sound right to me because you can do Google Adsense on your own and make money. No need to pay anything for it. Just go to https://www.google.com/adsense/ and read all about it. It will show you how to sign up and has FAQ about where to place adsense on your websites, etc.

I'm still learning about it all so I can't help with specifics BUT I do know that you don't have to buy some CD program for $85 to use Adsense.

Hope this helps!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:52 pm

$85 a month subscription? Is what you're looking a training program or a membership site that helps you with your marketing or something? I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about, it sounds like a membership of some kind to learn techniques from someone.

Like Angie already mentioned, Adsense is free to sign up for and use on your sites . You definitely don't have to buy a cd program for that,
terrapin719
Elite Member

posting links on Google

Postby dltart » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:19 am

Greetings to both of my posters,

I have no intentions of buying the cd. I wanted to try and find the information for free. I figured if I do enough searching on the web and ask enough people, that I could pretty much get my answers.

I looked at allot of videos on youtube and the only thing I saw was people holding checks with large amounts of money.

These people are stating that they are making this money by "Posting links on Google"

So I want to know this:

How are they posting these links on Google?

What kind/type of links are they posting on Google?

Where are these people finding the links that they are posting on Google?

Now if this all a big lie and they are NOT POSTING links on Google, then how are they making these large amounts of money as stated on the checks they are holding in the videos?

Well you might say that they are doing it through their adsense account. BUT in order to make the large amount that is posted on the checks they are holding in the video they would have to have say 20 or more websites and or blogs with adsense on all of them PLUS massive amounts of traffic.

Or do you think the checks from Google that they are holding in the videos and screen shots are all fake? If the checks are NOT fake, then how are they making this kind of money?

They claim they are posting links on Google. Which takes us back to the top of my post to you and the questions I have asked.
dltart

Postby angienewton » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:11 am

Could be they are from using Google Adwords? Those links that are on the side of the Google search pages. But I don't know anything about Adwords so can't help any further with that.
angienewton
Elite Member

Re: Info needed: Google business

Postby sanilbd » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 am

Thanks for the info. Great information guys and nice work. Keep it up guys.
sanilbd

Return to Coffee Break!