[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Going to miss the webinar with one consolation • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Going to miss the webinar with one consolation

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Going to miss the webinar with one consolation

Postby lisamariemary » Tue May 19, 2009 7:23 am

I have to go clean a house with my MIL today - wah. And I'm not physically in shape for this with my headaches and such. Not to mention being pulled away from my online stuff.

However - the one super bright spot is that to get to this particular house - we have to (OH NO!!) drive through the . I swear we are on vacation somewhere on the way to work and on the way home!

It is SO BEAUTIFUL and SO PEACEFUL!!!

I will miss you guys today! But I'll be listening to the recording when Lynn puts it up, for sure!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Tue May 19, 2009 7:43 am

We'll miss you! Not 100% I'll make it today myself - we'll see how much I get done before that.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Tue May 19, 2009 7:47 am

Have a good day traveling through your vacation spot -lol- I've just got a few things to do this morning before webinar, so I'll be there for sure. Unless the room fills up super fast like it did last week and I miss grabbing a seat!
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue May 19, 2009 8:37 am

Oh, I totally missed grabbing a seat last week! My kids bought me this really good set of vampire books for Mother's Day and I was hooked reading them - couldn't put it down until 11:10 - TOO LATE!! ACK!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Return to Coffee Break!