[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - can you drive a car? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

can you drive a car?

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

can you drive a car?

Postby enosh » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:38 am

can you drive any car? automatic or manual.

since when have you been driving?
enosh

Postby tknoppe » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:05 am

Mmm - thought I answered this once before.

Yes, I drive a car: Dodge Grand Caravan, automatic. I've been driving since I was 16.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:25 am

Yes - I can drive.

Yes - I can drive both automatic and manual.

Prefer manual.
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby tms_seo » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:12 am

No i don't know how to drive :(
I don't own a car, but i love to have one soon :)
tms_seo

Postby terrapin719 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:18 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:21 am

TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby DJSFran32 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:04 am

Yes! I drive learned on a manul when I was 16 and in HS drivers ed. I also drove my dad's produce truck to the market for him and when I finally got into an automatic I just wasn't sure what to do with my feet, and I kept trying to shift the gears (wow was my dad mad). :) I also drove a VW van, a 26ft motor home, dirt bikes, 3 wheelers and lastly I drive a motorcycle. Lots of fun at Daytona BikeWeek. :)
DJSFran32

Postby MarketingGuide08 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 pm

MarketingGuide08

Postby karynsolo » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Yes I drive a 2002 PT Cruiser Touring Edition, it is Manual Shift.
karynsolo

Postby eskimo13 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:05 pm

I've been driving since about 1969. Cars and pickup trucks mostly, though I've driven commercial vehicles with up to 14 wheels. These days I'm pretty much in 'Mini-Van Land'.

My first experience with a manual shift was with my first motorcycle. I learned to ride it by going around and around the garage, before venturing out off of the property.

My first wreck in a car was a minor one, which put my rear bumper up onto a concrete post which was guarding a culvert, and my rear wheels were up off the ground. I had to be towed. Very embarrassing, considering that it was right in front of my high school, with many eyes observing. How did this particular wreck occur?

I was racing another guy. In reverse.

Quinn
eskimo13
Elite Member

Postby DJSFran32 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:26 am

Quinn, that is so funny. How old were you at the time. I can just see your classmates doing standing around, watching the action, school books in hand trying to be "cool" and laughing out loud but saying to themselves "I'm glad that wasn't me". :)
DJSFran32

Postby eskimo13 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:15 am

DJSFran32,
You must have been there!

It was hard for me to see, though, what they were doing as I probably had my head under my arm in embarrassment. That was an episode I never did live down. I had several nicknames for a while, all referring in some way to 'reverse', 'wrong way' and 'backup'.

I was 16.
eskimo13
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:37 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby Juliusanderson » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:41 am

Juliusanderson

Postby valg » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:58 pm

valg

Return to Coffee Break!