[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: Movies • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: Movies

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby sandy47 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:28 pm

I love the Scifi/fantasy genre. I am also a Star Wars fan. Also love the Lord of the Rings. Think they did a pretty good job on that one although I still prefer the book.
Actually I usually prefer the book in most cases, but sometimes its easier to sit down and watch a movie.
I see you have an interesting collection. I always liked the old Humphrey Bogart movies. African Queen is a good one.

Sandy
sandy47

Postby alexc » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Thanks! I am also a huge sci-fi and fantasy fan, and love the Star Wars trilogy (the new Star Wars episodes I-III can get bent) and the Lord of the Rings trilogy. One of my all time favorites, Blade Runner, was going to be my next movie topic.

And I have quite an ecclectic collection, that comes from my wife and I having very different tastes. I bring in the indie, mystery, geeky and artistic movies where she does the main stream, comedy and romantic stuff.
alexc

Postby alexc » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:40 pm

So I'm sitting here on my couch watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall and I have to say the movie is hilarious so far. Dirty as all get out with nudity and swearing and the like, but what I have seen so far (not finished yet) it is a laugh out loud funny show.
alexc

Postby alexc » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:19 am

So I usually take this space to talk about movies that I enjoy and would recommend to others, but today I need to offer up a public service announcement and warn you about some recent DVD releases before you waste your time and money on them. You Don't Mess with the Zohan, the newest Adam Sandler movie and The Happening have both just come out on video, and I have to tell you that they are both terrible movies and you should do everything in your power to actively avoid be subjected to these movies.
alexc

Postby bzijian » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:23 am

Take a look at spy game, it's a darn good movie.
bzijian

Previous

Return to Coffee Break!