[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Is it me or this site? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Is it me or this site?

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Is it me or this site?

Postby Jim Guinn » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:42 pm

I have been a member of SSWT for some time now, but over the past few months I have experienced a lot of problems with this site.

I would say 75% of the time I come on this site, the pages load extremely slowly. And, about 50% of the time the pages just stop responding.

I don't have this problem with any other site or forum of which I am a member.

Anyone else experiencing this or similar?

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Rasby » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:28 pm

Hi Jim,

I'm wondering if it is your service? I've never had problems with this site and I use it regularly. In fact, it is one of the few discussion boards I've never had problems with.

Hope your problems clear up because it is a great site.

Rasby
Rasby
Elite Member

Postby Jim Guinn » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Hi Rasby,

Thanks. I don't think it is my service since this is the only site I have a problem with...tonight it is taking 10-20 seconds to go from page to page.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby angienewton » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 pm

No problems at all for me. I pretty much come here on a daily basis. I access the site through Firefox if that helps.

Sorry you're having issues with connecting to the forums here.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Jim Guinn » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:06 am

Jim Guinn

Postby alexc » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:34 am

I have not been here long, but I certainly have no issues with the site. In fact I access SSWT from 4 different machines, all with different connection types, on a somewhat regular basis and haven't had any problems on any of them.
alexc

Postby Publisher-For-You » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:44 am

I haven't had this problem regularly, but I just experienced a 10 second page load a few pages back.

PhpBB forums can be really slow some times, I've experienced that elsewhere more than a few times. Sorry, I don't understand the reasons.

What platform/browser are you using? Maybe another browser? Dunno.
Publisher-For-You

Postby Jim Guinn » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:08 pm

This morning the forum was back up to speed for me....now, it is slow again....but not as bad as it has been at times.

I am using XP Pro and IE 7. Not about to change since I don't have this problem with any other site I visit. Just SSWT.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Jim Guinn » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:32 pm

Jim Guinn

Postby auntiej » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:24 pm

I seem to be having lagging issues as well. I make a post or reply and it seems to take forever to get me bak to the main forum. I thought it was just my computer guess not!
auntiej

Postby tam2005 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:05 am

tam2005

Postby Li Weng » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:44 pm

Li Weng

Postby harold » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:37 am

i havent had any problems with the site, have you tryed looking at your internet connection maybe theres a problem there!!
Harold
harold

Return to Coffee Break!