[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Reality shows? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Reality shows?

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Reality shows?

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:46 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby karynsolo » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:05 am

karynsolo

Postby cindyc » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:50 pm

Hi Stefani,

You are not alone! I like Survivor, Big Brother, and The Amazing Race as well as the talent competitions like So, You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, and America's Got Talent. No, I don't watch them all, but when I do I record 'em and FF through the commercials!

Cindy :D
cindyc
Elite Member

Postby alexc » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:50 pm

alexc

Postby angienewton » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Oh Stefani, you are not alone. I am a Reality TV junkie. I watch Big Brother, Amazing Race, Survivor, The Mole, The Bachelorette/Bachelor and the list goes on :P
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby LKuhel » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:16 am

The Bachelor/Bachelorette is the only one I make time for these days.
LKuhel

Postby stephfoster » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:00 pm

stephfoster

Postby auntiej » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Well i have watched a few reality shows but most were not to my liking. However I found myself hooked on the rock of love. LOL Brent wears more makeup than me! :lol:
auntiej

Postby nar321 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:28 pm

The Amazing Race is one of the better reality shows
nar321
Elite Member

Postby valg » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:53 pm

The like Lost (although probably not really classified as reality).....

I also like Biggest Losers.
valg

Postby karynsolo » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:17 am

For me it is Lost and America's got talent and American Idol. I tried to get into some of the others but got too bored, Now with school starting do not think I will even have much time between internet work and school to watch any of them.
karynsolo

Postby Elysium » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:13 pm

One thats been fun for me is Hell's Kitchen. That sure could get interesting sometimes. Now I guess he's doing something called Kitchen Nightmares.
Elysium

My Own Reality Show

Postby Moneycatchers » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:12 pm

The Amazing Race
Last Comic Standing
The Mole
Endurance
Lost
Hell's Kitchen
Kitchen Nightmares

All Great shows But I have my own reality show that incorporates all these shows and its live 24/7 365 days year. Care to watch The "My Son and I " Show

I do the Amazing Race every Morning to beat my son to the bathroom.

The mole well that's discovering a new zit on my face when looking in the mirror that wasn't there Last night.

Hells kitchen that's me cooking me and my sons dinner.

Kitchen nightmares that's after I have cooked and see the mess.

Endurance is washing and ironing all my sons clothes that he has left hung up on his bedroom floor for me.

My son thinks he's the Last Comic Standing when he answers me back.

American Idol When My son wont get up. OK We ARE British

Lost I Cant Find My car Keys. Not a reality show

Survivor When we visit my Dad and He Cooks for us.

Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, When I go into my sons room first thing in the morning and he hasn't opened the window.

I am sure there's more I could think of.

Have a Great day

Warm Regards Ian
Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby forit » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:31 pm

forit

Postby lisamariemary » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:15 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Next

Return to Coffee Break!