[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Summer Movies 2007 • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Summer Movies 2007

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Summer Movies 2007

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:22 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby merjoem32 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:17 am

Pirates was a bit too long and boring I think.
merjoem32

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:15 pm

I watched Hannibal Rising last week. Great if you are a big fan of Silence of the Lambs, because it gives you a look into how Hannibal came to be what he was. But as a stand-alone movie, not a great pick.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Alan Petersen » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:31 pm

Fracture and Knocked Up are on my movie to-do list. I also want to see The Hoax with Richard Gere and 1408 with John Cusak. This Friday I'm going to see the new Die Hard movie. I'm in the mood for mindless entertainment where things blow up. :D
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:03 am

The Hoax is on my list too. I finally got Pursuit of Happyness through Netflix this week (should have moved that up in the que!) so I am watching that one tomorrow!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby americanwahm » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:19 am

I saw and enjoyed Pirates. I didn't mind the length or get bored, but my 16 year old said there wasn't enough action.

We saw Shrek 3 - too cute :)

We saw Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer last Friday and enjoyed that.

We're looking forward to Transformers.

Since we moved to Lansing, we've been to the matinee almost every week - it's only $3 and makes a great break.
americanwahm
Elite Member

Postby Sandra » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:18 pm

I also want to see 1408.

Kelly, matinees are cool! I sure miss the $1 movie theatre in Dallas when we lived there. Now we do Netflix DVDs most of the time!
Sandra
Elite Member

Postby dv572 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:35 am

I wanted to see the movie 23 at first never got the time to watch it at theaters.

Luckily its out for dvd. I heard rumors that Jim Carrey was funny in that movie. He did a good number of comedy movies so I wonder he acted in this movie.
dv572

Return to Coffee Break!