[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I'm off to see the wizard... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I'm off to see the wizard...

The completely OFF TOPIC forum :-)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I'm off to see the wizard...

Postby LynnWilson » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:19 am

the plant wizard, that is! One of my interests (and areas of business locally) is plant sales and, hopefully some day, herbal medicine.

I have been chosen to do an apprenticeship under a well-known herbalist (I am SO excited!) and this morning is our first meeting!!

Lynn :D
LynnWilson

Re: I'm off to see the wizard...

Postby Chuck_Anthony » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:04 pm

Congratulations, Lynn! I hope the new endeavor is fruitful :wink: And, take it from me as someone who is approaching 50 years of age (still more than a year away) but still, at some point in life you have to know when the best time is to plant tomatoes!

All the best,
Chuck_Anthony

Postby LynnWilson » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:24 pm

Chuck, of course! :)

By the way, this morning was very relaxing and I think I will really enjoy this whole thing.

Lynn
LynnWilson

Postby WAHumor » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:54 am

Now Chuck, you should know by now that the best time to plant tomatoes is always 20 days and at least 3 frosts after you've planted them.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Chuck_Anthony » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:53 am

Chuck_Anthony

Return to Coffee Break!