[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Security with PayPal & Payloadz • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Security with PayPal & Payloadz

Merchant Accounts, payment processors, integrating shopping carts, secure servers and anything related to taking payments and processing online orders

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Security with PayPal & Payloadz

Postby networkmom » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:51 pm

networkmom

ALL PAYPAL USERS READ THIS!

Postby NetDebut » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:29 am

NetDebut

Postby networkmom » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:36 am

networkmom

Postby NetDebut » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:50 am

Hi Denise,

I'm sorry to hear that it's happend to you again.

Here's what you do:

1) Log into your PP account.
2) Click on the tab for [Merchant Tools]
3) Click on [Website Payment Standards]
4) Scroll past half-way down and you'll see [Next step: Learn how to use Website Payments Standard] - click on it
5) Scroll down past "Scenerio 5" and you'll see "Payment Processing Options" - select [Buy now buttons]
6) From there, fill in the information you need. It's all self-explanatory steps.

The encryption option is standard so just fill out what it needs you to fill out.

I don't know why the steps are so long but, yeah, that's what you have to do to encrypt each and every one of your PP products. Of course you'll be able to keep adding them after you finish one.

Good luck. I hope this has been of some help to you and others.
NetDebut

Postby networkmom » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:10 am

Thanks I was able to do this but now my ebook will not be an automatic download since I was using pay loadz for this. I will have to send the url after they make payment. Is there a way to have them redirected after they pay with pay pal to get the file automatically?

Thank you so much for your help.
Denise
networkmom

Postby NetDebut » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:13 am

Denise,

Did you not see that option on there? It's there when you filled out the buy now button. Wait, (from the top of my head), I think you have to click on a button at the bottom of the page that says something like 'add more options.' I know it's there though.
NetDebut

Postby networkmom » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:21 am

yes that is it!
networkmom

Postby NetDebut » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:24 am

Good, then you've found it. I'm happy for you, lol. No more lost sales for you.
NetDebut

Postby networkmom » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:30 am

I would of thought since the encrypt option is standard why did it not work the first time I created the button.
Can you check my urls to see if you can still see the code?
http://www.fitnessandkids.com/ultimate- ... ection.htm
http://www.fitnessandkids.com/fitnessandkids-ebook.html

Thank you
Denise
networkmom

Postby NetDebut » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:32 am

They're both good now.
NetDebut

Amazing

Postby mlmblonde » Sat May 06, 2006 10:50 pm

mlmblonde

Postby Steevg » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:58 am

Hi Guys,
This was one of the critical area's I highlighted when I wrote "The Secret Formula" - the section on Building your Website covers the PayPal encryption process in full - complete with screenshots from the PP site!

I'm still amazed that PayPal allows you the option of NOT encrypting your payment button - but then I guess we'd all be screaming if we didn't have the choice eh?

Encrypting and Cloaking are problems for beginners, and if (like me) you're an AppleMac user, you'll be faced with even more problems trying to build an online business.

Anyone who's new, and is an OSX user, please feel free to PM me if you have questions about which programs to use - cloaking was a big problem, but I managed to find one for OSX which seems to work fine!

Regards,
Steve
Steevg

Pay pal question

Postby Dale King » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:37 am

Kevin:

That was excellent advice bro! Right on point!
Dale King

Postby majidpucit123 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:13 am

it is simple your does is hacked by some professional hacker. oh thats not good.
very sorry about that mishap. so don't worry
majidpucit123

Postby robert adams » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:50 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Return to Online Payment Processing