This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to withdraw money?

Merchant Accounts, payment processors, integrating shopping carts, secure servers and anything related to taking payments and processing online orders

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How to withdraw money?

Postby karthik26_89 » Sun May 20, 2007 8:18 am

Hi.I have some $$ earned in few websites.But most of them pay only by paypal.Im only 17 so i dont have a paypal account.But i somehow got permission from my Dad to register in his name.Now when i was about to register,i thought of "How to withdraw money".So i saw the minimum amounts.As im in India,the minimum amount is $150.What i want to know is that,do they send the amount to the banks in India?Or is there any other way to withdraw the money?

Thanks.
karthik26_89

Postby jaggiegill » Sun May 20, 2007 11:29 am

The way to Withdraw money is to first as for a payout. This should be in your websites member's area. Once you've done that supply them with your Paypal information and you will get a payment in your Paypal account soon. Then you can transfer that money into your bank directly or keep it in your Paypal account sop you can use it to buy things online.
jaggiegill

Postby karthik26_89 » Sun May 20, 2007 11:45 am

Thanks Jaggie.But what i want to know is that,how to get it to the bank?They ask for a US bank or US credit card number.Is there any other way to get the money to my bank account in India.Thanks.
karthik26_89

Return to Online Payment Processing