[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Help with images • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Help with images

Have questions about Graphics or Graphics programs? Discuss header graphics, Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop, hiring graphic designers, editing photos and creating images.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Help with images

Postby networkmom » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:59 am

Hello, I need some help making images smaller on my page without making them look blurry. I currently have the images I am talking about on http://www.fitnessandkids.com/dance-dan ... ution.html
The images I have are much larger and alls I did was add them in my frontpage page and then just made them smaller and now they look funny. Can anyone help me and tell me what I need to do?

Thank you
Denise
networkmom

Postby Steve MacLellan » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:00 pm

Steve MacLellan

Postby networkmom » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:17 pm

networkmom

Postby Steve MacLellan » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:36 pm

Steve MacLellan

Postby Gali » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:14 am

Hi Denise!
Here is Gali from , who created some graphic images for you. Glad to meet you again! Did you cope with resizing the images? If you need help yet, I'll be glad to help. I consider with microsoft photo editor you will not do this professionally enough.
Gali

Postby networkmom » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:47 am

Hi Gali, Nice to see you here. Anyhow I was able to work this out.

Thanks
Denise
networkmom

Denise, Try Irfan View

Postby DeadInToIt » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:24 pm

Good to see you got it handled this time.

For Future reference, try this FREE image software to resize:

Also very cool for cataloging pix and building slide shows.

Hope this helps,
DeadInToIt

Postby networkmom » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:41 am

Hello, Now I need to put text across my images. I want to put my web url across my dance pad images. How can I do this?

Thank you
Denise
networkmom

Postby robert adams » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:46 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Text On Images.

Postby vmti2003 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:08 pm

There are two ways to add text on images:

If you are using a .jpg image, then you will have to use an image editor to add the text and reimport it into your HTML editor.

If you are using a.gif format, then you can add text on top of the image within your HTML editor.

Considerations
.gifs only support up to 256 colors, so if you have a colorful image, you may see a color loss by converting it from .jpg to .gif. Try it, if you are not happy with the outcome, add your text in your image editor and use the .jpg format.

Hope this helps.

Michael
vmti2003

Return to Graphic Design