[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Marketing Ideas • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Marketing Ideas

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Marketing Ideas

Postby Brismom » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Brismom

Postby terrapin719 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:51 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:01 am

Are you looking for ideas in addition to the marketing tips you shared that you already do in these threads and .

Just noticed that you had replied a few times with marketing ideas you currently use and I thought they were good especially blogging.

Marketing is a subject I need to work on myself.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:34 am

Yep, you've definitely listed some good ways in those other two posts that Angie has pointed out.

Another one to think about might be article marketing - not sure if you mentioned that or not.

Also - joining some 'Mom' forums - just as yourself, as a mom. Not as a marketer. If you go in marketing, you will get nowhere.

One thing that comes to mind, for me, in my case - is that I'm often looking for that 'magic' secret ONE thing that is gonna be IT. (This all just came to me....) Like I'm always looking for the BEST thing - that one true thing that is gonna skyrocket my business. But the truth is the secret is.....

consistency.

Man! I am SO bad at that! If I would just take these handful of things I already know and consistently implement them - guess what? I'd have some success!

Gawd, this being in business for yourself really is personally eye-opening. I have so little self-discipline in the area of consistency. Argh.

Keep doing it. Keep doing it. Keep doing it.

My new mantra.
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby Brismom » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Thank you for the replies. Yes I was looking for additional ideas on marketing.
I do a series of things now. I am always looking for other ways that I may not know yet.

I do agree that consistency is definitely key in marketing.
Brismom

WAHM-Work at Home Mom Forum

Postby JanMiddleton » Mon May 04, 2009 12:00 pm

One of the hottest forums around is the WAHM forum. I am glad that I am a member of that particular one, too. Of course, my second son is fixing to graduate from HS, BUT I will always be a MOM!!!

Thank you for the post!
JanMiddleton

Postby m.rose » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:23 pm

m.rose

yes

Postby relyonhim7 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:23 am

Video marketing is a great way to market your home business. Google gives much attention and traffic to videos theses days. A Free Tool that will upload your videos to various sites is called TubeMogul.com

There are also ways to do a video without showing your face. I will be doing a tutorial on how to do that real soon.

Hope this helps.
relyonhim7

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity