[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Article marketing....how to make it work? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Article marketing....how to make it work?

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Postby iyazam » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:31 am

Hi
I think your article [on articlebase] was great but in regards to your signature on your article: You mention in your signature that you share 'secrets' , I heard a little while ago from an Internet marketing guru who said that using this word "Secrets" turns many people off. He said that it was good up until a few years ago but today people are turning away from this term. Instead you should be writing a little bio about yourself even more so on article directories.

I get nice traffic from directories. I look at directories from this point of view: I am not expecting massive amounts of traffic to my website from article directories, All I am doing is creating Multiple sources of traffic to my website. At the end of the day - everything adds up!

Are you using searchwarp.com? it gives me nice traffic to my site. Its very similar to articlebase.com
iyazam

Free Traffic With Articles

Postby globalbizz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:44 am

I've enjoyed good successw ith article writing.

I mainly submit my articles to EzineArticles and GoArticles but use a pay service www.isnare.com They are very cheap at $10 for 5 articles.

By using the above I usually can get into the top 10 of my topic within a week. Sometimes I've had 2 - 3 articles there when the directories get hold of it.

Keep at it.
globalbizz

Hai folks

Postby andreyapadty » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:28 am

andreyapadty

Postby savvygrind » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:18 pm

Promotion of articles is often overlooked in article marketing. Just because you put articles out there doesn't mean someone is going to find them.

Building backlinks to your articles should help them rank and drive SE traffic. (Assuming you completed the other steps of successful article marketing ie keyword research)
savvygrind

Postby Li Weng » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:18 am

Li Weng

Postby doc333 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:09 am

13 articles is only the beginning. You should aim for 300 articles, and then see what happens
doc333

Postby themadvlad » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:25 pm

themadvlad

Postby Kurt Henninger » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:28 am

Articles do work, but the most successful ones are written as keyword targeted. These articles can get indexed by search engines by virtue of them being published on authority sites.

Keep writing keyword focused articles and you will see you will start to get traffic from search engines to your articles and then in turn to whatever site you have in your resources box.
Kurt Henninger

Postby raj101 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:39 am

Focusing on content that is original, accurate, timely and well written - ideally for an audience with enough disposable income to afford what you promote. check your long tail keyword performance.There is number of ways to get traffic to your site but its may take a couple of days.So don't worry just try all the techniques Pay per click advertising and social media advertising on sites like StumbleUpon can bring traffic to your site.It also helpful. :)
raj101

Postby Kurt Henninger » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:21 am

Kurt Henninger

Postby msliz » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:49 pm

These are all excellent ideas and they all work quite well but one of the things that helps me is to really keep your articles interesting, by interesting I mean write so that your reader is intrigued.

The best way I've found to do that is to write the article like you are writing a letter to a friend, get personal, tell a story, cite a personal event. Make it something your reader can get caught up in.

There are so many articles out there on topics that offer the same information over and over. Giving the same information is ok, just put a different spin on it, say it in a different way so that your reader won't find it redundant from other articles they've read.

I often use ghostwriters for writing articles and they hardly ever return me an article that is interesting. so I look for writers that use a conversatinal style and then I add a few of my own personal touches to give it some pizzazz.

It takes a bit of practice but once you get the hang of it, it will be second nature for you. Just keep at. :)
msliz

Postby annalaurabrown » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:43 am

It can also help to write articles for ezines and high traffic websites. Yes, this takes more work but the leads and extra traffic you can get is well worth it.
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Article marketing....how to make it work?

Postby raj101 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:54 am

Thanks all to share the useful tips.
raj101

Previous

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity