[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Using Craiglist and Top Cities to post in • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Using Craiglist and Top Cities to post in

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Using Craiglist and Top Cities to post in

Postby greenstacks.com » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:03 pm

I have been using Craiglist quite successfully to market my business.

Here is a free link that really helped me generate leads. It is what are the top cities to market in for craiglist.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=Craigslist.org

I wanted to give this to those who have a small advertising budget but really want to see some results fast.

The best thing I would say is to use this and then use a funny but interesting subject line and keep your ad simple and to the point.

I would be happy to answer any more questions you may have about posting on craigs list.
- Angela :D
P.S. If you want to read about how my 3 smalll boys & how my garage burned down...you can click on my story link below (in my signature)
greenstacks.com

Postby braver55b » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:47 pm

You can also type in craigslist.org in alexa and it will give you yet another but different list of top visited cities for craigslist.
braver55b

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity