[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Which Keyword Research Tool Do You Use? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Which Keyword Research Tool Do You Use?

How to do keyword research, find trends, locate niches, etc. Tools, methods, ideas and Q&A can be found here...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Which Keyword Research Tool Do You Use?

Postby listmaster » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:54 am

Last edited by listmaster on Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
listmaster

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:51 pm

Hi Alexander,

I use both WordTracker (free & paid) and Keywords Analyzer.

I have more information on Keywords Analyzer on the page - I believe it is currently the second product listed there.

This should make for an interesting discussion - I look forward to hearing what others are using!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby lazydad » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:07 am

Alex,

It depends what are you researching for?

If you want to build an SEO optimized affiliate sites, go for Wordtracker paid version for only 1 day. Sort the keywords using kewords results analyzer. You'll get enough keywords that will last you for months. That's how I did it.

If you're using for PPC, then go for keyword analyzer.

I've written articles on these issues at

Should give your some general guideline when choosing a keyword research tool.

Hope this helps.

jasman
lazydad

Check up Keyword Elite

Postby Johnny » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:10 am

I am using Keyword Elite and it is recommended by a lot of guru as well.
A one time free to purchase, go to the site to have more information.
It is easy to use and provide so much information that you can't image doing these tasks manually. A good buy for me.

My Affiliate Link:

The actual site is at http://www.keywordelite.com
Johnny

Postby listmaster » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:31 am

listmaster

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:07 am

Hi Alexander,

All the resources that others introduced are very helpful and I use them too. There's also another great free software program that I personally use:

It has a lot of great features so that you can do various researchs about popular keywords and find high demand profitable niche markets.

Best wishes,

Ladan
Ladan Lashkari

I will try to discusss a few marketing solutions

Postby phil55 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:44 am

phil55

Postby Alan Petersen » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:43 am

Keyword Elite vs Keywords Analyzer..any suggestions? I was set on KE but after reading Lynn Terry's write up on Keywords Analyzer it looks just as good as Keyword Elite. My interest is in building my keyword list and checking out the comptetion vs finding a niche (at least for now) for PPC and SEO. Thanks.
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:28 am

I havent tried Keyword Elite myself, so I might be a little biased on that. Anyone that has compared both programs side by side?

I've been very happy with Keywords Analyzer of course. My biggest beef with programs like these is getting hooked on them, and then to get left hanging. A lot of product developers do a major launch, and then you never hear from them again. With KA, I get constant program updates (new versions) and the developers stay in contact with their buyers... which is super nice in the ever changing world of keywords and market research. I think for me that this is the number one selling point of KA.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:29 am

p.s. Here's the direct link to my review page that has the screen shots and details: http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/r ... alyzer.htm
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby marypiercee » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:38 pm

Hai,

you can use these keyword tool

inventory.overture.com

wordtracker.com

goodkeywords.com

tools.seobook.com/general/keyword

eomoz.org/tools/kwtool.php

mikes-marketing-tools.com/keywords
marypiercee

Postby rodgerc » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:04 pm

I've been using WordTracker for a while now. Quite helpful when you need that kind of data.

I just heard about this other tool called "Word Ze". After looking over their web page, it does appear interesting...

http://www.wordze.com/

Has anyone heard of it or used it?

Best,
Rodger
rodgerc
Elite Member

Postby tot » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:16 pm

The bad thing about Keywords Analyzer is that Google can log your IP and flag it and then prevent you from searching. I did a conservative number of searches and now I can't use Google. And, yes, I really mean that I can not even make one little search in Google now. Until when? I have no idea. I will have to use another computer and hope for the best.

Although I do not know this for certain, WordTracker might be better since it works off of their servers instead of off of your computer.

I really do like Keywords Analyzer, but this getting kicked off of Google situation really isn't good.
tot
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:23 pm

You should email Chris on that and see if he has a solution for you. I think it has something to do with the settings... ?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

My keyword 2 cents

Postby rayfellers » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:57 pm

I use Keyword Elite and NicheBot 2. I like them both for different reasons.

Keyword Elite and NicheBot 2 are often updated as the search engines change. I'm sure that is true of all worthwhile systems.

Regardless, both of my choices return very deep analysis of the keywords, competition, etc. I would not want to be without either.
rayfellers

Next

Return to Market Research