[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Trying Out Market Samurai • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Trying Out Market Samurai

How to do keyword research, find trends, locate niches, etc. Tools, methods, ideas and Q&A can be found here...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Trying Out Market Samurai

Postby terrapin719 » Sun May 10, 2009 3:01 pm

I downloaded to play with this week (you get a 12 day trial before you have to buy) and I'm finding it interesting. Keyword research is not my strongest point, so having an all inclusive tool like this is pretty helpful. I'm still sort of watching the videos and trying to learn how to best use the tool before I make a buying decision.

I'm curious to hear what others think of Market Samurai... how are you getting along with your trial? Have you upgraded to full version? Are you totally loving it and why?
Last edited by terrapin719 on Mon May 11, 2009 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sun May 10, 2009 4:57 pm

I haven't tried it yet but saw it in use in the video from Michelle MacPhearson and it looks cool. I think Lynn is reviewing it now so I look forward to hearing what she has to say about it.

Since I'm starting to finally get SEO and by using the free search at Word Tracker, I'm don't know if it's something I need right now. We'll see!

Let me know how it goes!
angienewton
Elite Member

use it and like it, want to understand it better

Postby createyourdream » Sun May 10, 2009 7:28 pm

I started using MS when it came out for the 30dc last year. It puts together all the seo research data for your phrases into graphs that you can easily see, and I think it's all from Google. It seems to do all the steps that the best SEO teachers say to do. Since I'm still new to some parts of seo research, I don't always know what all the numbers mean for the various columns in the graph that MS provides.

(This could probably be cleared up if I just took the time to watch the help video tutorials, duh...)

My gut instinct is that it saves a lot of time and provides a lot of data, but it's important to know how to qualify and interpret the info it provides.

Another tool that leverages the time it takes to gather the info, then we use our noggins to check into the details further and make good decisions.

best, Mary
createyourdream
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Mon May 11, 2009 6:25 am

I own the full version of Market Samurai - bought it during the 30DC last year when it came out. Love it!
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Mon May 11, 2009 10:07 am

Glad to hear that you like Market Samurai ladies.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Mon May 11, 2009 8:13 pm

I didn't realize it had been around for a year already LOL I thought it was all shiny and new! I guess it's one of those things that's always improving.

Michelle's video was what got my attention too, and then Traci mentioned it during one of the webinars last week, and I figured if I heard it twice in one week and from such smart ladies it was something I should look into!

Didn't have a lot of time to play around with it today, hopefully tomorrow while the kids are at school I can dig into it and really decide if it's something I "need" or just something I "want" :-p
terrapin719
Elite Member

upgrades often

Postby createyourdream » Mon May 11, 2009 8:52 pm

I think it was in August that 30dc introduced it, so not a year yet, and the upgrades... just about every other time I open the program, there's the little "Newer version available" message.

It really is important to know how to USE the tools right, then you can really see the value of them. I'm just starting to see the power of what the Market Samurai program does, and it is very 'awesome'.

M-
createyourdream
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Tue May 12, 2009 6:22 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Tue May 12, 2009 7:11 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Tue May 12, 2009 7:44 am

Well I mean is it even POSSIBLE to grow taller. I know people may search for it - want it - but is it possible to actually accomplish what they seek? How many refunds would have to be given on this? LOL
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue May 12, 2009 2:55 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Tue May 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Here's the 1st video

and the other video is above that on her blog.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue May 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Thanks, Angie! I realized I could just look in my YouTube subs and find it. Duh. But I hadn't found that intro vid - so cool!! :)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Return to Market Research